unique items *no longer updated*

"
pneuma wrote:
Ghost Reaver should be the new claw keystone that has been talked about forever in Passive Feedback. Leeching eshield with claws has come up many, many times. Finally glad to see it coming in a nearby patch!

i hope the passive will not work ONLY with claws. I want leech ES with axe. :)

PS. Overall axes are most 'not cool' items in game. No implicit mods (why?), no exclusive skills, no nothing. :)

Mh, this claw made me think about some builds, how about this one (lvl 60, skillpoint rewards)?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQYBNrhKMGPyeo-dZRiliAlmJS-jDIP7PiOocKt4krdArbr3PG97nTC41xqQa48w6WYSi78K34eeSQfk6IMjxx9hHw3wYAVM-2JBljqmtODBFyBtBxL5QiVZC8dBqpb3xWYx64AHAuhtrxf_c6fzxdtVQoDNN9BasQ7DXrL43IwqiHb3IyC5G9O4v09DWX3IOTABYzq_yJzFRM2pvwdiTTO-q3cAFgk_nl9NvSG7Vs3KZmNJRzicKhF0Zh1uqOJZI8Gt3Pd7sGWUzPQOlXR-V2_cPhbNI5RsNBZSSxL6qaSYTeKMnwtqgnnt7jXuYPq4ZfYJI-9IrL-C8a4ciWaxOqvyJ_JDP36aOuLNytzcGf1oCW1S_IQEVtJiajW1Kuu7jPTn

Would probably need a bit of granite flask support on maps (before you grab the evasion nodes towards the middle), depending on how good that es leech actually is if you combine it with evasion.
Last edited by Victo on Aug 14, 2012, 6:59:12 AM
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Ghost Reaver should be the new claw keystone that has been talked about forever in Passive Feedback. Leeching eshield with claws has come up many, many times. Finally glad to see it coming in a nearby patch!

i hope the passive will not work ONLY with claws. I want leech ES with axe. :)

PS. Overall axes are most 'not cool' items in game. No implicit mods (why?), no exclusive skills, no nothing. :)

99% sure it's claws only.
Axes do have an implicit mod: roughly 10% more base damage than other melee weapons. Damage is their shtick.
"

fail. Where goes complexity and freedom of choice in this game? Every last decisions and design is done to make decisions more streamlined. WTF?
Dumbing down skill tree, passives like this exclusive to one weapon type, fail, fail, fail...

"
Axes do have an implicit mod: roughly 10% more base damage than other melee weapons. Damage is their shtick.

Still 'not so coll'. Maybe if the increased dmg will be visible on item it will be better.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Aug 14, 2012, 7:05:34 AM
E: unintelligent,worthless and false comment.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Last edited by Targuil on Aug 14, 2012, 7:12:33 AM
That claw looks ridiculously OP, only good and powerful mods, both offensive and defensive ones, and lvl64 base item.

It makes the new dagger completely worthless, it has everything better. Don't expect it to remain as it is now.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"

fail. Where goes complexity and freedom of choice in this game? Every last decisions and design is done to make decisions more streamlined. WTF?
Dumbing down skill tree, passives like this exclusive to one weapon type, fail, fail, fail...

So we're getting a new game mechanic that we've never had before and that is somehow dumbing the game down and restricting you.

Why so angry?

Besides, this is pure speculation until the actual keystone (if it's even a keystone) and the actual unique weapon come out.
"
Myrmi wrote:
coming soon! (maybe 9.12)

Ghost Reaver = you leech energy shield instead life

Odd that the claw itself has no life leech...
It'll have innate life leech just for being a Claw.
on Kripp´s stream Chris talked about a new Keystones, which allows to leech ES instead of Life.
IGN: kReiZy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info