unique items *no longer updated*

"
bingobill wrote:
is the anvil a tempest shield/molten shell pure block thing? its downsides are huge. 10% reduced ias, puny reflect, no life; intrigued.

I was thinking it, that Anvil is directed at Tempest shield. However, Tempest shield works with spell blocking, and Lazhwar enables just that.
I guess it's there to give a choice between triggering more often and more tanky or being more damaging...

Molten shell does not work only with armor mitigation? That is... Blocking would not trigger it?
"
pneuma wrote:
Either I can't find it in the patch notes or it still hasn't gone through yet.

I remember a Mark post talking about fixing this in a way that suggested it was already done, but searching "block" in every patch back to OB isn't giving anything.
That went through a while ago.
"
Faerindel wrote:
Molten shell does not work only with armor mitigation? That is... Blocking would not trigger it?

Molten Shell triggers off any Physical Damage mitigation from Hits (once its threshold is reached). Evaded/Dodged Attacks do not Hit; Blocked Attacks do Hit. As such, Blocking can cause Molten Shell to explode.
(source)
if it wasn't for crits / shock stacks i could afk kill temple piety with tempest shield alone due to spell block from laz. anvil is relatively garbage though.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Jul 17, 2013, 2:20:32 AM
Did the Darkscorn flavour text change in 0.11.2?

"
Wickedly powerful, yet ultimately uncontrollable.

To:
"
"The Spirit of War knows nothing of good and evil. It knows only destruction." - Sekhema Asenath

about new uniq ammy
how reflected dmg can be multiply - skill tree (or it can't be a based dmg + spiked shield+ tempest) ?
IGN _morty_
I want a 'Brass Nuckles' Unique that has a mod 'works with Facebreaker gloves'

:D

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
No one has claimed responsibility for Soul Taker yet?

"
duolc wrote:
I think my unique is in this patch, super excited for someone to find it!

HINT: It's a 1H axe! high level
"
Broliciously wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
I think Anvil could be great for cylone build, as -% move speed is actually benefiting cyclone.

No it's not actually. Cyclone is played best with Multistrike + as much AoE as you can stack. Multistrike auto-targets and prolongs your Cyclone by 200% or even more for the SAME mana costs and increased AoE gives more killspeed vs mob packs than for example Increased Melee Dmg.
So imagine you have huuuuge AoE and fast movespeed now. You cyclone wildly through mobs and hit everything because of your AoE, slow movespeed would drag you down, lessening your killspeed by a huge margin while with fast movespeed you can just 'run' through mobs while maintaining fast killspeed. Also fast moving enemies that run away are a pain with slow movespeed Cyclone.

Slow movespeed Cyclone is only good vs slow boss monsters.

I never really gave cyclone+multi a chance because of the massive desync issues I have when using that combo:|
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I want a 'Brass Nuckles' Unique that has a mod 'works with Facebreaker gloves'

:D

And it should give +100 physical flat damage as only stat :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info