unique items *no longer updated*

For those thinking about carnage heart's reduced life: it's additive to your passives so you won't take big hit to your total life. It's totally worth it with 51+ stats, 10% leech and 17% all resists with my roll:
Unavailable
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
coming soon! (maybe 9.12)

Ghost Reaver = you leech energy shield instead life
Will ghost reaver be on other items?
Edit: I got a question for the diamonds, do u guys actually get a program or something to make your uniques or do u guys just give the devs the things u want in the items?
AND wat happens if the enemies dont have ES?
Last edited by cnk113 on Aug 14, 2012, 5:01:07 AM
"
Myrmi wrote:
coming soon! (maybe 9.12)

Ghost Reaver = you leech energy shield instead life

damn that is sick!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
cnk113 wrote:
Will ghost reaver be on other items?
Edit: I got a question for the diamonds, do u guys actually get a program or something to make your uniques or do u guys just give the devs the things u want in the items?

basically we give em a idea and images of what we want then they chuck it all together in one awesome item
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
If you have 2 of those unique claws, do u get 20% block chance with dual wield claws?
I would like to see - and hopefully that's planned - Ghost Reaver as a Skill node or/and Support gem
"
Grzybas wrote:
I would like to see - and hopefully that's planned - Ghost Reaver as a Skill node or/and Support gem

+1

"

Ghost Reaver = you leech ES instead of Life so you will still leech ES bacause each monster have Life. Its conversion.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Aug 14, 2012, 6:42:17 AM
Ghost Reaver sounds more like a Keystone than a support gem. I might be wrong.

By the way, those new diamond uniques look extremely cool AND powerful. Congrats to GGG and the designers!
Got beta key on 15/11/2011, thanks dave01
Ghost Reaver should be the new claw keystone that has been talked about forever in Passive Feedback. Leeching eshield with claws has come up many, many times. Finally glad to see it coming in a nearby patch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info