unique items *no longer updated*

"
Charan wrote:
"
anubite wrote:

Demigod's Presence: I think this should at least give an additional +15% to item rarity. Or how about +15% to item quantitiy? Otherwise it just seems like cosmetic fluff :(... not really "prize-worthy".

It's fine as it is. It's a symbol of hardcore victory. It's extremely rare. It has a very cool property that confers no in-game advantage. This is important. This is the ONLY item that will carry over from Closed to Open.

"
anubite wrote:
Redbeak Rusted Sword: Seems like a pointless newbie-twink item. I'd love to see it get some more interesting stats. Every low level unique is a potential build-enabling item, in theory.

...One of the builds of the week has something to say about that.

What build uses redbeak? Isn't the +100% damage pointless? Or is it effecting more than just the weapon itself?
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
Zakaluka wrote:
"
anubite wrote:
Astramentus: I love this thing to death, but I'm wondering if the ability for 1 item to give access to every skill gem in the game is balanced... I mean, I can't fathom ever getting rid of it once I equip it. Are there level 70 necklaces that can even compare at all?

I think this depends on your point of view. I think a mediocre combo of other stats can pretty easily beat +120 all attributes.

If you make that 120 all-stats into:
+60 life
+60 mana
+240 accuracy
+24% melee physical damage
+24% evasion rating
+24% energy shield

There are actually quite a lot of possibilities for a rare amulet to be better in any of my builds. Although admittedly right now, if I had an astra I'd be using it. Because I don't have anything better quite yet.

I've been using it since level 20 on my level 50 Shadow and so far nothing better has dropped. If I had to unequip it for any reason, I probably wouldn't be able to use all my skills/support gems either. But I suppose it's a bit early to say that there's nothing that beats it.

For an all around build it's perfect though. Those are some great stats if you're using life, energy shield, evasion, and melee damage.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
What build uses redbeak? Isn't the +100% damage pointless? Or is it effecting more than just the weapon itself?

It applies to all direct damage dealt, including spells.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
Unavailable

Found this last night on Brutus- Cruel Difficulty after soloing him on my summoner witch. Any Idea as to how much it's worth?
Anarchy League: Necroticdisease- Cozi- Shenvizu
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
a LOT imho. Atm is the most imba low-midlvl item in game i think.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
a LOT imho. Atm is the most imba low-midlvl item in game i think.

Okay thank you, had a guy only offer me 3 chaos orbs for it, but i held out since i know most lvl 13 weps only do like 10-30 physical damage, plus culling strike is sexy....
Anarchy League: Necroticdisease- Cozi- Shenvizu
"
Zakaluka wrote:
If you make that 120 all-stats into:
+60 life
+60 mana
+240 accuracy
+24% melee physical damage
+24% evasion rating
+24% energy shield

There are actually quite a lot of possibilities for a rare amulet to be better in any of my builds.

The problem with doing that is that you're skipping one important aspect of having +waytoomany attributes, namely, requirements. I stick to Onyx amulets like tar to gosh-darn-everything because my builds almost invariably use red, blue and green gems. The all-attribute bonus allows me to hit the requirements more easily. Astramentus means you can even skip the +30 nodes on the passive tree and still hit every requirement, freeing up skill points.
"
Erik wrote:
Limbsplit will be ner.. I mean be tweaked before open beta. If you guys have any other thoughts on unique items that are over or underpowered, please let us know.

Nerf the +500dps 2hand mace please, take a look at the statistic on all 2hand builds out there playing. atleast 80% of them are using 2h mace, why? Beacuse of ground slam. And that sword and axes have nothing compared to Ground Slam. Then you even add a +500 dps? If you really want that all 2hand builds go for maces you could just remove sword and axes to solve many issues
"
obsivus wrote:
Nerf the +500dps 2hand mace please, take a look at the statistic on all 2hand builds out there playing. atleast 80% of them are using 2h mace, why? Beacuse of ground slam. And that sword and axes have nothing compared to Ground Slam. Then you even add a +500 dps? If you really want that all 2hand builds go for maces you could just remove sword and axes to solve many issues

Good point. Marohi Erqi deals absurd damage and has the lv15 AoE support, but no powerful malice effects to counter all of that. Sure, it's a little slow (0.85), but that hardly matters when everything keels over. *shrug*
Final Update on my shield, art work finalized pretty much, very happy with it now.

Can't wait.

Edit: Broken Image hopefully fixed now.
Last edited by Neokolzia on Aug 13, 2012, 2:56:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info