unlink from steam account

"
Alka wrote:
Can you unlink my account from steam too? Thank you.

Can you please email us at support@grindinggear.com? We can then arrange this for you.
account deleted from steam as a result of trying to link, please help. Have already sent an email to support as a backup
"
srose418 wrote:
account deleted from steam as a result of trying to link, please help. Have already sent an email to support as a backup

If you have not yet resolved this or been responded to via e-mail, feel free to send another or PM one of us. Hopefully we can address this issue as soon as possible.

"
Örk wrote:

Done!
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Could you unlink my account too please?
"
Zaworld wrote:
Could you unlink my account too please?

Hi there,

Could you please send us a PM with the e-mail you would like to have assigned to your account, as well as e-mailing us from that address to support@grindinggear.com with your unlink request?

Many Thanks,
Arthur
support@grindinggear.com
Can you unlink my steam account please? :)
can you unlink my account from steam?
"
slina223 wrote:
Can you unlink my steam account please? :)

It looks like this has been done, but feel free to let us via e-mail at support@grindinggear.com if you experience any further difficulty here and we will assist where we can.

"
can you unlink my account from steam?

Done!
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 25, 2015, 10:39:41 PM
Can you unlink my steam account as well from this POE account? I'd rather have my old POE account linked to my steam. Thank you very much in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info