unlink from steam account

"
L0KiNinja wrote:
Hello can you please disconnect my account from Steam? Please send me the confirmation and the login data.
Thanks in advance .

If you want to use the standalone client, go here, click on Manage Account, and there should be an option to add an e-mail address to your Path of Exile account.

You can then log in without needing to use Steam.

If you want to sever the link between your accounts (not required for the above), then you'll have to e-mail support@grindinggear.com.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Can u Unlink my steam account I was wrong and I linked another one I just contact support team aswell Thx
Please can you do that for me unlink my accounts I lost my level 80 please help asap
"
guillebordes wrote:
Can u Unlink my steam account I was wrong and I linked another one I just contact support team aswell Thx

"
bro0903 wrote:
Please can you do that for me unlink my accounts I lost my level 80 please help asap

Please send support an email, requesting them to unlink: support@grindinggear.com
could you unlink my poe account from stream so i can link a new account to it?
"
could you unlink my poe account from stream so i can link a new account to it?

You will need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hello, please can u unlike my poe account from steam
"
Hello, please can u unlike my poe account from steam

Please send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com
Hello,

I linked, by mistake, steam with a new POE account, so i lost all my characters.
Can you please unlink and restore the old one ?

I did send a e-mail yesterday to suppport.

Thanks for you help.
Last edited by Sigmar_T on Apr 5, 2019, 2:18:04 AM
Hello, can you unlink my account please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info