unlink from steam account

"
the3karma wrote:
Hi GGG! Please, can you unlink my account from Steam ? i want to put this one as a PoE account. Thanks.

Hey there,

I've PM'ed you with the instructions for this.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I'd appreciate the info as well please.
i would also like to move to a stand alone PoE client without having to open / connect to steam

i hate when i want to play but have issue with connecting to steam...

thanks!
IGN: CharacterNameNotUsed
Email support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.
"
Drakier wrote:
Email support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.

also did that
and it is done, that was quick :-)
Hello!Like the others before me,i want my account to be unlinked from steam too,i have email and password to log in to my account ,but i have a question,do i have to download new client or i can use this one,cuz when i go in i don't have fields to enter email and password,i just have login button and i log from steam,what should i do after my account is unlinked?
"
kaloian4o97 wrote:
Hello!Like the others before me,i want my account to be unlinked from steam too,i have email and password to log in to my account ,but i have a question,do i have to download new client or i can use this one,cuz when i go in i don't have fields to enter email and password,i just have login button and i log from steam,what should i do after my account is unlinked?

You don't need to unlink from Steam to be able to play on the Stand-alone client.

I have both on the same account.

The trick is that you need to have them linked properly.

If you STARTED with a Steam PoE account, then you will need support to attach an email address and password to that account. If you attempt to create a new forum account with an email/password, then it is not the same account and will not have your characters and microtransactions.

If you STARTED with a web-account and linked in to Steam, then you just need to download the stand-alone client and run PoE that way instead.

But if you need to have support properly link your accounts, you'll need to email them.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
kaloian4o97 wrote:

You don't need to unlink from Steam to be able to play on the Stand-alone client.

I have both on the same account.

The trick is that you need to have them linked properly.

If you STARTED with a Steam PoE account, then you will need support to attach an email address and password to that account. If you attempt to create a new forum account with an email/password, then it is not the same account and will not have your characters and microtransactions.

If you STARTED with a web-account and linked in to Steam, then you just need to download the stand-alone client and run PoE that way instead.

But if you need to have support properly link your accounts, you'll need to email them.

Thanks man,i will download the stand-alone cleint,and my account started as normal and got linked to steam by GGG supporter,so from what i can understand i can play it without problem,once i get the stand-alone client.Thanks man,helped me a lot!
i started playing with steam account, i would like to unlink it to play with poe client, how can i do this, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info