unlink from steam account

Hello support!

I started to play with a Steam account, but i'd like to link my mail address in order to play without opening Steam.

Thanks a lot! :)
"
barul wrote:
hi. can you unlink my account too? it's too old and i want to open new account. thanks

Done!

"
Maedrath wrote:
If I would like this account taken off steam and made into a PoE account, I just email support? That's what I have gathered. Or can it just be done without contacting support?

edit: I guess I should add that I have an couple year old PoE account but my steam one has all my microtransactions etc. on it.

Pm'ed about this now.

"
Robi9n wrote:
Hey support!
Can i please to unlink my acc? Thanks :)

"
Depravid wrote:
Hi support.

I have a different account that contains all my microtransactions, because I changed my primary email address some time ago. However, I accidentally linked this account to my steam profile. Would it be possible for you guys to unlink this account?

Thank you very much.

Done!

"
Missylia wrote:
Hello support!

I started to play with a Steam account, but i'd like to link my mail address in order to play without opening Steam.

Thanks a lot! :)

Pm'ed about this now.

Thanks for your all support guys! If you have any other issues feel free to e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com and we will assist where we can.

Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Hello support.

I didn't played since a long time and the steam account where i linked my game isn't mine anymore i gave it to a friend but i would like to play poe again and its kinda boring for him to be diosconnected from steam everytime i want to play so if you could unlink my account it would be cool.

Thanks.
Last edited by florian59300 on Apr 30, 2015, 7:54:10 AM
Requesting unlink. Thanks.
This is not my real account. Only used for forum posts. :P
I would like my account unlink from steam as well thank you for you help.
")
please unlink my account too. thanks
Last edited by Feralgrin on Apr 30, 2015, 2:27:38 PM
"
florian59300 wrote:
Hello support.

I didn't played since a long time and the steam account where i linked my game isn't mine anymore i gave it to a friend but i would like to play poe again and its kinda boring for him to be diosconnected from steam everytime i want to play so if you could unlink my account it would be cool.

Thanks.

Done!

"
Requesting unlink. Thanks.

Done!

"
brandybo wrote:
I would like my account unlink from steam as well thank you for you help.
")

Done!

"
Feralgrin wrote:
please unlink my account too. thanks

Have sent you a PM regarding this one :)

Thanks guys, I hope this helps and that you have a great day in Wraeclast!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
hi guys , u helped me to make an email for my account , but i still need to unlink my steam account , so plz help ..
Last edited by abbasrizk101 on May 1, 2015, 1:05:36 PM
plz unlink my steam account plz plz plz
hello support, i want to unlink my acc but i need to give email or anything to u? thanks
Ign:Mendezftw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info