unlink from steam account

Hello, can u also unlink my account? i made a mistake for te steam account and now i can`t unlink it myself. :( pls help.
"
hi guys , u helped me to make an email for my account , but i still need to unlink my steam account , so plz help ..

There is no link with Steam on your account.

"
Mendezshow wrote:
hello support, i want to unlink my acc but i need to give email or anything to u? thanks

Yes please but lets not do this here, you can PM Support the address you would like to use: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support

"
Bensoncam626 wrote:
Hello, can u also unlink my account? i made a mistake for te steam account and now i can`t unlink it myself. :( pls help.

I have sorted this for you as well. Please let us know if you have any difficulties.
No longer works at GGG
Thank you. <3 many love for gm senpai <3 <3 <3
Hello,
can you also please unlink my account from Steam?
I linked it to the wrong account and now I can't log in to the game.
Can you unlink my account from steam too? thank you.
"
mircoomg wrote:
Hello,
can you also please unlink my account from Steam?
I linked it to the wrong account and now I can't log in to the game.
I have unlinked your account for you now.

"
KYazgann wrote:
Can you unlink my account from steam too? thank you.
Can you please send me a PM with the email you would like to have assigned to your account. Then I can unlink your account for you.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
Hi GGG,

I started PoE with my steam account, but now i'd like to unlink my account from steam !
I guess that my account is searching for some independence ahah !
Thanks <3
"
sasa44600 wrote:
Hi GGG,

I started PoE with my steam account, but now i'd like to unlink my account from steam !
Thanks <3

Could you please send a PM with the email address you'd like for us to use on your account to this account? We can then hopefully help you out with this.
"
Support wrote:
"
sasa44600 wrote:
Hi GGG,

Thanks <3

Could you please send a PM with the email address you'd like for us to use on your account to this account? We can then hopefully help you out with this.

Done ! Thanks a lot :)
Can you unlink my account from steam too? Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info