unlink from steam account

"
TheAuthor wrote:
Can you unlink my steam account as well from this POE account? I'd rather have my old POE account linked to my steam. Thank you very much in advance!

Done!
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
"
TheAuthor wrote:
Can you unlink my steam account as well from this POE account? I'd rather have my old POE account linked to my steam. Thank you very much in advance!

Done!

Thank you so much!
Hello GGG, could you please unlink my acct from steam as its making my play experience frustrating, due to steam side problems. Thankyou very much in advance!
"
Nites003 wrote:
Hello GGG, could you please unlink my acct from steam as its making my play experience frustrating, due to steam side problems. Thankyou very much in advance!

Done!
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Please unlink my steam account as well please, going to use my new one that i use for streaming thank you :)
"
Bizban wrote:
Please unlink my steam account as well please, going to use my new one that i use for streaming thank you :)

Hi there,

Could you please e-mail us from the address linked to your account to support@grindinggear.com with your unlink request?

Many Thanks,
Arthur
support@grindinggear.com
I just emailed that address thank you very much

Tyler
I just also emailed yous from my email address linked to my steam account for nonops1 . Thank you so very much again
Can you please unlink my steam account from this account? I'm currently having login problems and its been a while since I played this game.
Thanks
"
zxvyvxz wrote:
Can you please unlink my steam account from this account? I'm currently having login problems and its been a while since I played this game.
Thanks

Hey there,

Please send us a PM with the e-mail you would like to have assigned to your account, as well as e-mailing us from that address to support@grindinggear.com with your unlink request.

Many Thanks,
Arthur
support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info