unlink from steam account

Thanks!
Can you unlink my steam account please? I needed to change my steam account due to steam problems.
Can you unlink my steam account please?
Can you unlink my account too? thanks
Do you all REALLY want to unlink, or do you just want support to attach an email address to your account? They're not the same thing. You don't need to unlink Steam in order to get an email address attached. My account is currently linked to both.

Either way, posting here isn't the best option. The best option is to email them or private message the Support account directly. Email address is in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.
Hey, i logged into PoE with my Steam-account the first time i started PoE, so i dont have a specific PoE account with email and password. Is it possible to get a email and password for my account?

Thanks!
Hey, can u unlink my account as well? The updates for Steam are really slow. I would rather have my account played through poe launcher.

THX in advance :)
Can you unlink my steam account from this POE account? I'd rather have my old POE account linked to my steam. Thank you!
solved by the most awesome support! thanks!
Last edited by Froedl on Jul 13, 2015, 4:07:42 PM
keits, pilsalgee, deluxelion94 and Shadow_Gizmo, I have unlinked your accounts for you now.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info