[Guide] Hideout References

Thank you for the presets. The guide will be updated later in the league.
Does anyone know where we can buy decorations from old masters?
"
Nikoltait wrote:

From Zana, Einhar, Niko (bugged!), and Alva (also bugged!).
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Nikoltait wrote:

From Zana, Einhar, Niko (bugged!), and Alva (also bugged!).

Thank you
Thanks for the help guys! I updated the list too, it should be complete now (without map-only hideouts):

Edit: All the default templates are listed on poedb, so I think it makes no sense to update this further.

Rest of the locations can be found in the Wiki.

As for Niko on Standard, I got his level by going to the Azurite Mine and completing one node (the character was my Delve main). I know not everyone can do the same, but perhaps it will work for someone.

I still don't know how the transfer of Einhar progress should work. Has anyone got him at level higher than 1? Is it bugged too or works like intended? I asked in GD, but I guess that was not the best subforum for it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Dec 11, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I still don't know how the transfer of Einhar progress should work. Has anyone got him at level higher than 1? Is it bugged too or works like intended? I asked in GD, but I guess that was not the best subforum for it.

My decoration level is 3 if that's what you meant. I'll add your post to the beginning.
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
My decoration level is 3 if that's what you meant. I'll add your post to the beginning.

I was under impression that GGG mentioned that only Alva will have to be levelled from scratch, and Einhar level will be based on our old Bestiary. I thought that would mean the 'Complete the Bestiary' challenge and since I was only missing two beast completions, I'd have him at high level. Is it possible that it was based on how many beasts we had in the Menagerie when Bestiary ended? Or I misunderstood the GGG post? My Einhar is at level 3 too, not sure if something transferred or the new beasts contributed to his level.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Importing/Exporting Hideout Templates

The templates use their own .hideout file type extensions. They are, however, plaintext which means that they can be shared via Pastebin. Using Pastebin is a safer alternative than just transferring files and it should be preferred.

Exporting

1. Export your template via the button in your hideout and choose a file location.
2. Open the file with Notepad or some other text editor.
3. Copy and paste the text into Pastebin.
4. Share.

Importing

1. Download the file from Pastebin.
2. Change the file type into ".hideout"
2a. Open it with notepad and "save as" change the type to "all files" then add the ".hideout" extension by renaming the file.
2b. OR Change the folder options and replace the file type.
3. Import the file via the import button in your hideout.

Issues

If the template contains more decorations than you currently own it will simply not place those decorations. There's no way in-game to determine the type and amount of missing decorations though it is a possible feature.

To find out the missing decorations you can use this calculator tool.
Last edited by Sie_Sayoka on Jan 10, 2019, 5:00:36 AM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:

I was under impression that GGG mentioned that only Alva will have to be levelled from scratch, and Einhar level will be based on our old Bestiary. I thought that would mean the 'Complete the Bestiary' challenge and since I was only missing two beast completions, I'd have him at high level. Is it possible that it was based on how many beasts we had in the Menagerie when Bestiary ended? Or I misunderstood the GGG post? My Einhar is at level 3 too, not sure if something transferred or the new beasts contributed to his level.

In regards to favor levels I think it's intended. The new masters start with the base favor level as they didn't have levels before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info