[Guide] Hideout References

"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
My decoration level is 3 if that's what you meant. I'll add your post to the beginning.

I was under impression that GGG mentioned that only Alva will have to be levelled from scratch, and Einhar level will be based on our old Bestiary. I thought that would mean the 'Complete the Bestiary' challenge and since I was only missing two beast completions, I'd have him at high level. Is it possible that it was based on how many beasts we had in the Menagerie when Bestiary ended? Or I misunderstood the GGG post? My Einhar is at level 3 too, not sure if something transferred or the new beasts contributed to his level.

In regards to favor levels I think it's intended. The new masters start with the base favor level as they didn't have levels before.

Correct. Einhar can be leveled up easily. Niko is annoying to level up at this time, since you have to logout EVERY time you finish a Delve, but he can be leveled up too.

Edit: Niko can be leveled up easily now, too.

Complete your entire Atlas for Zana Level 8. She CAN be and WILL delevel if you remove maps from your atlas!!!! (This isn't a bug.)

Zana's Missions only grant Favour (and completion of the Current map IF you are eligible for the unlock (meaning you've completed a map that links to there.) She ALWAYS uses the Current Map Series.

Alva CANNOT be leveled at the time of this post as her Quest in Act 7 is NOT possible to be completed. In addition, ALL Incursions she spawns will not complete, leading to a "0 room" Temple of Atzoatl.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 10, 2018, 3:55:21 AM
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
In regards to favor levels I think it's intended. The new masters start with the base favor level as they didn't have levels before.

(I am not sure we understood each other)
Only Alva's level was not supposed to be "transferrable". I know the Decoration levels are new and they're not based on old master levels. There was an announcement post about it, but I can't find it. Zana's decoration level was supposed to be based on her objectives you completed (I have Zana 7, which is maximum), Niko's on the delve depth (also level 7), Einhar's on the Bestiary, and Alva's on Incursion rooms upgraded. Only Alva should have been required to level from scratch. That's why I'm wondering about Einhar as I didn't see other players making posts about him. It's also possible not many players care about him at the beginning of the new league.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:

(I am not sure we understood each other)
Only Alva's level was not supposed to be "transferrable". I know the Decoration levels are new and they're not based on old master levels. There was an announcement post about it, but I can't find it. Zana's decoration level was supposed to be based on her objectives you completed (I have Zana 7, which is maximum), Niko's on the delve depth (also level 7), Einhar's on the Bestiary, and Alva's on Incursion rooms upgraded. Only Alva should have been required to level from scratch. That's why I'm wondering about Einhar as I didn't see other players making posts about him. It's also possible not many players care about him at the beginning of the new league.

I see. I didn't see that announcement.
Hey Guys regarding these "Default" hideout floorplans. I believe their may be different default layouts.

My unearthed hideout was my migrated hideout into 3.5.

I just unlocked Unearthed Hideout in the game and noticed it was full of cool stuff( wooden grave markers, a ragged canopy, etc.

I was unable to unlock the NEW default layout so I found this thread listing the default layouts. I grabbed the default unearthed hideout from
Iangyratu and it is not the default floorplan I saw when I unlocked
the Unearthed hideout earlier tonight.

No wooden grave markers, No ragged canopies at the gate.

It's nice, lots of cool skulls on the ground but, definitely NOT the same.

How many different "Default" floor plans are there???
"
IronLeg wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Guys regarding these "Default" hideout floorplans. I believe their may be different default layouts.

My unearthed hideout was my migrated hideout into 3.5.

I just unlocked Unearthed Hideout in the game and noticed it was full of cool stuff( wooden grave markers, a ragged canopy, etc.

I was unable to unlock the NEW default layout so I found this thread listing the default layouts. I grabbed the default unearthed hideout from
Iangyratu and it is not the default floorplan I saw when I unlocked
the Unearthed hideout earlier tonight.

No wooden grave markers, No ragged canopies at the gate.

It's nice, lots of cool skulls on the ground but, definitely NOT the same.

How many different "Default" floor plans are there???

I checked in game and I am certain I uploaded the default template. It sounds like you may be confusing Unearthed hideout with another. If you played PoE before Betrayal, you should have Uneatherd unlocked already, which means you unlocked another hideout. Perhaps Undercity or Skeletal?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Dec 11, 2018, 9:31:22 AM
Hi Iangyratu, I don't doubt you. I'm sure you did upload your default.
(Which I appreciate)

What I'm saying is there are multiple default layouts per hideout.

3 eaxamples:

Canopy setup in main courtyard near waterside arch - gone
Square Wooden grave markers left side of main gate by waypoint - gone
The back area with pit had the same gates but, it was a shrine not two grave stones - gone

I'm positive it was the unearthed hideout.
I'm positive it was different.

That is why I am here. I wanted "That" default layout.

Yours is beautiful. It is "Default" but, it is different than the one I saw.

You know Iangyratu, it could be that when we unlock it, the layout is different that when you activate and use it.

That is most likely the case.

Multiple defaults is still a possibility though. =)

And yes, thank you very much for uploading your default layout. I am sure it will help a lot of people(including me).

Thanks.

>.< i was have 3 masters lv 8 Catarina, Elreon and Haku and i was save up a lot of favor for buy visual effects decoration and now all old masters are gone and with them all decorations effcets i was planing buy its so injustice. Wich lv need up for unlock old visual effects and some decorations like thick tres (was buy from Catarina ??)
Dumb question, but my friend got a bunch of neat furniture with their immaculate hideout. I already had it set as my hideout so I missed out on some cool decor. Is there any way to get that now or do I have to buy them?
"
DarkLord07 wrote:
>.< i was have 3 masters lv 8 Catarina, Elreon and Haku and i was save up a lot of favor for buy visual effects decoration and now all old masters are gone and with them all decorations effcets i was planing buy its so injustice. Wich lv need up for unlock old visual effects and some decorations like thick tres (was buy from Catarina ??)

Use this link to find the decorations you want.

"
InquisitorXun wrote:
Dumb question, but my friend got a bunch of neat furniture with their immaculate hideout. I already had it set as my hideout so I missed out on some cool decor. Is there any way to get that now or do I have to buy them?

Unfortunately you will have to purchase the decorations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info