[Guide] Hideout References

Here are the default GGG-decorated hideouts:

Elreon, Vorici, Zana and Tora are missing, so perhaps someone else will upload them.

By the way, did you notice? Flipping decorations works finally! This is HUGE! And we have CACTI!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Dec 9, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Here are the default GGG-decorated hideouts I managed to export:

Elreon, Vorici, Zana and Tora are missing, so perhaps someone else will upload them.

Thanks for the Haku hideout. I had default Vorici, Zana and Elreon hideouts, so here they are:

Backstreet Hideout
Enlightened Hideout
Immaculate Hideout

Still looking for Tora (Lush Hideout) default ...
"
StarRune wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:

Thanks for the Haku hideout. I had default Vorici, Zana and Elreon hideouts, so here they are:

Backstreet Hideout
Enlightened Hideout
Immaculate Hideout

Lush Default HO here:

Lush Hideout
"
viniam12 wrote:

Lush Default HO here:

Lush Hideout

Thank you!
Thanks guys! I updated the list with the new ones. I'll add the rest of hideouts that can be found in story areas tomorrow, if they're still needed. There's still 5 map-only hideouts to unlock.

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Thanks guys! I updated the list with the new ones. I'll add the rest of hideouts that can be found in story areas tomorrow, if they're still needed. There's still 5 map-only hideouts to unlock.

yes, please! Thanks a bunch ♥
You still need to unlock them though (they're account-wide, so you can do a run with your Standard character). That's just in case someone deletes GGG's default decor and wants it back. I mean... I haven't checked them, but I assume it works. :P

"
Iangyratu wrote:
You still need to unlock them though (they're account-wide, so you can do a run with your Standard character). That's just in case someone deletes GGG's default decor and wants it back. I mean... I haven't checked them, but I assume it works. :P

Which map-only hideouts are there that I don't have? I have all 8 from the Forsaken Masters xpac (Tora/Cata/Vagan/Vorici/Leo/Elreon/Haku/Zana), plus the ones you could get from Helena.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Which map-only hideouts are there that I don't have? I have all 8 from the Forsaken Masters xpac (Tora/Cata/Vagan/Vorici/Leo/Elreon/Haku/Zana), plus the ones you could get from Helena.

I took a quick look at poedb and there are 5 more. Helena didn't list them. I think Chris mentioned on the podcast that they're more rare; hopefully it's no as bad as I pictured. I'm leveling slowly in SSF, so not likely to have a chance to check them out soon.

"
viniam12 wrote:
"
StarRune wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:

Backstreet Hideout
Enlightened Hideout
Immaculate Hideout

Lush Default HO here:

Lush Hideout

Luxurios HO, Skeletal HO, Stately HO pls)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info