Feedback
- Favor Feedback
- Hideout Feedback
Miscellaneous
- Classical Paintings
Changelog
- Pre-3.5.0 Archive

Introduction

This guide is to provide references relating to hideout decorating and farming. It will cover a wide variety of topics from the very basics up to more advanced decorating. The guide is an ongoing process and will be updated regularly, albeit slowly. The above table of contents lists the current and future topics that the guide covers.

Creating a hideout is a time consuming process. It helps if you think of it as creating a build. The most important part is learning the existing mechanics so you can build around them, in this case it would be decorations. Like anything, the more time you invest the better you will become. Hopefully you will be able to take away some useful knowledge from this guide for the creation of your own hideout.

My Hideouts

Below is a list of my hideouts in reverse chronological order. I started making hideouts in 2015 and it turned out to be half the fun of the game for me. If you like what you see, consider subscribing to my youtube channel.

Forum Thread
Hideout Showcase

Forum Thread

Forum Thread
Hideout Competition Winner

Forum Thread

Forum Thread

Forum Thread
Hideout Showcase

Video

Forum Thread
Hideout Showcase

Forum Thread
Hideout Showcase

Forum Thread
Hideout Showcase
Download Links

Forum Thread

Forum Thread
Hideout of the Week
Last edited by Sie_Sayoka on Jun 29, 2019, 7:36:24 AM
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2019, 11:33:35 AM
Right from the moment the masters had been introduced, I managed to avoid the reputation and master level disparity by a very simple rotation technique.

Whenever a master in your hideout hits a new highest level (or tied among all masters as highest) - kick them and invite a master who has the lowest level (or tied among all masters as lowest).

It's a little hard to have them at similar levels at first until you hit maps, since you're heavily dependent on what masters you meet during the main game playthrough.

However, monitoring /global 820 and joining the free masters offered will quickly boost all of your masters to lvl 6.

After that, just keep doing the daily master rotations ofered on global 820, while rotating masters as described above.

You want to get all of your non-leo masters to lvl 6, since at this stage more than 90% of their crafting options become available.

If you don't plan on getting your masters to lvl 8, it's highly recommended to keep (in descending order of importance) Zana, Vorici, Elreon and Vagan in your (lvl7) hideout, because:
-Zana gives a free daily opportunity to run 6 relatively high level maps for free (via master rotation).
-Vorici and Elreon offer very good currency deals for sale, Vorici's being the best by far, and Elreons being very easy to afford on a daily basis as well as making getting Vorici's currency deal easier.
-Vagan is there only for the chance to sell you a dagger with his signature mod. These daggers are very valuable since they can be crafted into ultimate CoC weapons (a high aps, high crit dagger that never misses). the chance to get one from Vagan is still pretty low though, so if you're not after one, you can pick any other master instead of Vagan. Catarina is also nice, since her currency deal is even better than Vorici's in terms of value gained, but it's extremely hard to get currency for.
Updated with the image album for Elreon decorations. Thanks franss!
GGG Should top this topic it will be helpful:)

i can't wait for decorations :)
I just finished to do screenshot for Tora decoration. I'll do a new imgur account for her, i can't sort the albums by master =(. I'm interrested if anyone know an host where i could do album for decoration and "meta-album" to sort each master

edit: here is the album of all decorations for Tora
Last edited by franss on Feb 12, 2015, 6:18:42 AM
Updated with most of Zana's Decorations.
Are you going to upload a big Leo hideout once you reach level 7 with him? I'm looking forward to it.
Yes. Progress is very slow. He gives out too many CTF dailies which I wont bother to do. He is a little over halfway to lv6 right now.

His lv7 hideout isn't anything spectacular though. It's a very small raised area.
Free bump THIS IS GREAT!!!! I'll pass this around my guild. Do you have a contact email to send screenshots too?
You can message me on the forums or add me on steam. My steam name is Sie_Sayoka.

Alternatively if you'd like to take screenshots of an entire master's decorations you can make an account on imgur. I use ShareX and it works extremely well for what we are doing and for capturing screenshots/gifs in general.

I'll write a more detailed guide about ShareX in the first post later but here are the basics.

- After capture tasks > Check upload image to host
- Destinations > Destination Settings > Open authorize page (must be done when logged into imgur) > Verification code > Account type: User
- I create albums in imgur named after each individual decoration
- Check upload images to selected album (in destinations window) > highlight the album you wish to upload to
- In the main ShareX window: Capture > Rectangle > Click and drag where you'd like to capture

Overall the process should take around 1-2 minutes per decoration (a bit more if there's more variations). Don't worry about labeling each image as the important part is that you capture the different variants.

Other than that, the image must have a character (with no size mods) to the side of the decoration to show the scale. If it is an animated decoration (i.e. particle effects) you can capture the gif.

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info