[HotW S2:E4] The Scarlet Corsair

I was really inspired after seeing this hideout so I went on to make my own ship. The ship's name is the Scarlet Corsair.

Tier 3 Coastal Hideout
750 (max) Decorations
1 MTX: Wide Light Beam
Standard League

The hideout is a small port for the crew of the Scarlet Corsair where they can load and unload supplies. There's also some housing on the island as well as a small shrine. The ship uses a combination of both steam and sail power. Her armament boasts three cannons.

Video Link

Image Gallery

Hideout References Guide (WIP)

Thanks for viewing and a big thank you for 820 for allowing me to acquire the needed favor. If you'd like to check it out in game feel free to add me. My IGN is GardenOfKadesh. Feel free to post comments or questions.
Last edited by Sie_Sayoka on Feb 16, 2015, 8:28:02 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2018, 3:38:53 AM
Holy...
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Great job, that's pretty amazing :-)

Sidenote: I resorted to using crates to build a dock, too :-D. GGG: Can we please get at least the "Sunken Shingle" pier? Maybe ditch some of the "dead stuff on sticks" Haku sells or the lighthouse remains or even make it an MTX but pretty please?
Great job, that's my favorite one overall so far!
This hideout is awesome, the start of the video when I saw the port made out of crates and posts was pretty cool, but when it showed the ship man ... Really awesome hideout, hope you get HotW :)
I've seen many great hideouts but this one tops them all...
Very well done!
Thanks!
Really impressive!
It's great!
Censored.
Hello sir, just a random question,, where do u get "path" decoration? i searched all master decoration options and could not find it :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info