All the Hideout changes...!

I feel like I will spam Sie_Sayoka's thread if I don't make my own.

Did you know GGG finally allowed flipping decorations? This feature has been here since Forsaken Masters, but it was useless, since it was not possible to save the results after leaving your hideout. Now it works!

And my cacti are back!

Catarina-the-Master may have left your hideout for good, but pffff, you only could have one anyway. Now you can have up to 750 Catarina images in your hideout! And you can flip them!

Did you spot anything interesting that wasn't featured in patch notes or any cool decor caught your attention?

How do you like new layouts? Some initially seemed weird for me, but I like them. So different. I saw a very small one (cozy) and one was huge, but didn't seem to leave as much space for creativity as others. My current favourite is Desert.

Also, if you liked the pre-decorated ones, but accidentally reclaimed all decorations, there's a chance you can find it in this thread.

I still have questions. Does Einhar's level work as intended or he's bugged? I thought his level would be based on previous Bestiary completion and I remember I only needed 2 beasts to finish it, but I had him at level 1. Is his progress transfer bugged / not implemented or it does not work like I thought? Perhaps it's based on beasts that were present in the old Menagerie? I'm not sure if I should work on leveling him or just wait till it's resolved. I haven't seen any reports about him. I have fully-levelled Zana and Niko, but not Einhar.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info