[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

other question which is the name of your circlet, gloves and the chest bro in 21: 03 in video
Aha, so my Revenants have gotten nerf. Damn it.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Thx for good build LiftingNerdBro.
Now it's in ruin thx GGG.

Any another usable options?
Path of Exalteds. There is only farm.
"
CHoh wrote:
Thx for good build LiftingNerdBro.
Now it's in ruin thx GGG.

Any another usable options?

Ol' good Evangelists? Or they're too weak now?
"

They almost good for leveling, but totally worthless for maps.
Especially for 75+.
Especially after nerfed revenants.

Dammit.
Last edited by CHoh on Jul 23, 2015, 11:46:23 AM
"
CHoh wrote:
"

They almost good for leveling, but totally worthless for maps.
Especially for 75+.
Especially after nerfed revenants.

Dammit.

OK, I did couple of 76 maps. I was forced to craft myself 6L, I added Slower Projectiles and two yellow Jewels to my tree with +15% of dmg to minions. Well... It is not so bad :) At least we can be sure they will not nerf them again and maybe they will improve Raise Spectre to scale better to map levels.
"
At least we can be sure they will not nerf them again and maybe they will improve Raise Spectre to scale better to map levels.

2.0.0 notes:
"
Chris wrote:
Many monster lightning skills now have less damage variance.

latest notes:
"
Chris wrote:
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them.

Still sure? It was already second. And nothing about spectres skill. Actually even no any answers about this nerf.

Maybe we can use Sire of Shard. Seems its really useful (and very expensive) gear but I'm not sure they will not nerf this too.
"
CHoh wrote:
"
At least we can be sure they will not nerf them again and maybe they will improve Raise Spectre to scale better to map levels.

2.0.0 notes:
"
Chris wrote:
Many monster lightning skills now have less damage variance.

latest notes:
"
Chris wrote:
Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them.

Still sure? It was already second. And nothing about spectres skill. Actually even no any answers about this nerf.

Maybe we can use Sire of Shard. Seems its really useful (and very expensive) gear but I'm not sure they will not nerf this too.

No mate, you understood me wrong. I was talking exactly about that situation that they have nerfed Revenants to 3 projectiles and so on. So what I did was crafting 6L, adding Slower projectiles and these two jewels I explained. And what I ment about "they will not nerf it again" was exactly after this nerf from today. Am I understood now?
free bump waiting for Boss suggestions
Revenants are still completely fine guys. I have tested this myself and I have had other people share their experience playing the specters as well.

The difference is now that you actually have to put a bit of effort into making the revenants strong.

1. Make sure you are using hatred

2. Use conductivity and elemental weakness.

3. Get yourself a 5-6 link item, add in LMP.

By doing this you should be completely fine. Your revenants should perform almost just as good as before the nerf.

There is no need to panic...
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info