Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

*sigh
Can't kill any random green ghosts - they always leaving, zombies can't even touch, evangelists have not enough damage.
And the spectres die fast with any aoe-dot damage. Especially from bosses/exiles.
What am I doing wrong?

Seems wasted my full respec this time. For the science!
Gonna cry. :)
Path of Exalteds. There is only farm.
Last edited by CHoh on Jul 17, 2015, 5:09:34 PM
"
CHoh wrote:
*sigh
Can't kill any random green ghosts - they always leaving, zombies can't even touch, evangelists have not enough damage.
And the spectres die fast with any aoe-dot damage. Especially from bosses/exiles.
What am I doing wrong?

Seems wasted my full respec this time. For the science!
Gonna cry. :)

I'm using Revenants and since I guess half od Cruel I started to kill them almost without problem. Sometimes they're too fast but overall now in 90% i have them down.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Hi Lifting,

I used this build in HC in the 1.3 version, after watching the youtube video. I loved it, so I decided to give a try in the 2.0 version (not in HC though, since I never played beta).

I saw now that you update your build to 2.0, and now I am able to compare the different choices I made when converting to 2.0. I am happy that in terms of tree I did only one minor change (for cruel difficulty I went to MOM, since the aura set up was not complete, when it is I will probably refund it).
In terms of gems, I decided to go with a chaos golem instead of vaal haste, the phys reduction together with arctic armour is nice, and it is a very tanky guy. I also opted to not create a 5L specter, but rather place in the 5L the specter and vaal summon skeletons both with increased duration, minion damage and spell echo.

Thanks a lot for the builds and for sharing it with the community, with that was possible for casual players like me to learn a little more of the game, and to learn one thing or two.

Have fun.
"
I'm using Revenants and since I guess half od Cruel I started to kill them almost without problem. Sometimes they're too fast but overall now in 90% i have them down.

Ok thx.. I'll try with revenants.
Seem it will harder to survive without prox shields.
"
CHoh wrote:
"

Ok thx.. I'll try with revenants.
Seem it will harder to survive without prox shields.

It's not so bad (at least so far) with Revenants (I have now merciless Revenants, it's important to their survivability). I'm level 70 now and I'm doing maps around 70-71 without any problems, and Vaal Haste is completely sick :D When I run it all minions goes really mad :)

My advice is to use Flask with life recovery to minions.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jul 18, 2015, 2:57:34 PM
"
It's not so bad (at least so far) with Revenants (I have now merciless Revenants, it's important to their survivability). I'm level 70 now and I'm doing maps around 70-71 without any problems, and Vaal Haste is completely sick :D When I run it all minions goes really mad :)

70-71 is totally not a problem. )
Im care about 76+.

But revenants really does more damage, event with 14-15 offencive gems.
And seems they are more tougher.
Did anyone that is playing with the revenants get the Avatar of Fire passive node? That would allow to keep ball lighning as the skill to curse.
Playing this at level 88 now in Warbands. It's an insanely good build for endgame mapping, clearspeed is great, 6.3k hp+es. Can do every map mod outside of Blood Magic. I'd recommend this build to everyone.

My gear:
"
CHoh wrote:
"

70-71 is totally not a problem. )
Im care about 76+.

But revenants really does more damage, event with 14-15 offencive gems.
And seems they are more tougher.

OK, so now having lvl 81 I did legacy Shipyard 77. No die, it's quite OK - I rolled it of course using alch - so no shit at all ;) Survived and what's more quite fast clear speed. Of course Shipyard was one of the easiest 77 maps but anyway...
"
Anton1392 wrote:
Playing this at level 88 now in Warbands. It's an insanely good build for endgame mapping, clearspeed is great, 6.3k hp+es. Can do every map mod outside of Blood Magic. I'd recommend this build to everyone.

My gear:

Thank you for sharing your feedback mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info