[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

What would you say about a build that uses Spell Totem and Summon Skeletons to generate tons of disposable skeletons that it will then proceed to detonate using Minion Instability?
Hi

Im using this build and having a lot of fun my question is if purity of elements is mandatory?
I have my res capped wihtout it and i could swap it for another offensive aura. How works the minions res?

Should i use pure es gear or should i go with armor/es ?
Also im with 2.6k life and 2.9k energy shield what should be the optimal for these stats?

Im using this gear besides the shield what should i change?
Spoiler

Last edited by Contra24s on Jul 20, 2015, 1:27:13 AM
hi all
i really recommended use dat build
atm im at lvl 84
easy to farm 76+ map
my gear
Spoiler

my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMGSQceCPQNfBCXEVATbBZvFy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqiL0JKoksCj6KpgvbzLRNbk26UQERUdFnUZxSVFJsUuuTblTUlXWV8lYB1xrX7Bk52pDaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7eC985X0Yf8aApILHgwmESIhAj0aP-pAzkyeVLpitmuCboZu1ogCmrKcIpyuvjbQMuJO86r6Kv5fAVMBmwcXDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzT-9fP2QvZE9lb34rhiONq6QLquuvu7BjviPDV8h722vfX-Tf6gPrS-wn-SQ==?accountName=HellCX1488&characterName=swagmmon
Spoiler
OMG who cares, about Warband/Standart league ? When you don't care about death.
Any one doing in Tempest ?
"
Contra24s wrote:
Hi

Im using this build and having a lot of fun my question is if purity of elements is mandatory?
I have my res capped wihtout it and i could swap it for another offensive aura. How works the minions res?

Should i use pure es gear or should i go with armor/es ?
Also im with 2.6k life and 2.9k energy shield what should be the optimal for these stats?

Im using this gear besides the shield what should i change?
Spoiler

Please just watch the video. It is all answered in there.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Really easy & funny build ,Good job !!!
I really liked the mechanical concept of its build. by the way this build , it has the viability of the run atiziri / uber ?

hugs man
"
wolgart wrote:
I really liked the mechanical concept of its build. by the way this build , it has the viability of the run atiziri / uber ?

hugs man

Regular Atziri, yes (if you know how to use convocation correctly). Uber Atziri, probably not =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey liftingnerdbro. I just want to compare yours and ghazzy's summoner build. I like the concept of both but i'm having trouble deciding which one is TANKIER and less prone to get bursted down in HC (i'm playing tempest). The major differences is that he runs EB and MoM whereas you keep your es on top of life. I'm not sure of the maths but I want to know which way is tankier.
ign DominusDontTouchMe
Any particular reason why were using a lightning spell to proc elemental equilibrium, while at the same time were using wrath? Isn't it better to swap lightning ball with a fire/cold spell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info