[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

Hello, im trying to play this build but one thing keeps poking my mind, a revenant or evangelist spectre 6L user must go to crystal veins whenever a spectre died to resummon?

thanks
Any thoughts about this build in ascendanscy?
Was wondering which points would be best for this build :)
will there be a 2.2 guide for passive tree ?
also please make a leveling passive tree :D
"
Domino93 wrote:
Any thoughts about this build in ascendanscy?
Was wondering which points would be best for this build :)

On my side, I started the build with a scion and I took the following classes in ascendency:
Necromancer (really boots up your defences and offensive dmg) on the Witch side and Guardian on the Templar side. Guardian removes curses and Elemntal status every 10 seconds. Plus the 3% block chance with the shield (prism Guardian for me)

Other options weren't really worthy.
Last edited by violent_pacifist on Apr 23, 2016, 5:13:36 AM
An updated skill tree would be nice, but it's a summoner build so it really isn't that hard to pick Nodes for.
In case anyone else needs this, here's the skill tree for 2.2 as a witch (like in the video). I've literally just watched the video and allocated the exact same nodes in the same order as Lifting did. Generally the tree and nodes are identical to the video, but I haven't checked if some of the nodes have less or more % than they used to.

20 Points: Link
30 Points: Link
45 Points: Link
55 Points: Link
65 Points: Link
77 Points (Cruel Sceptre of God, start to use spectres): Link
84 Points: Link
97 Points (Dual Curse): Link
106 Points: Link
114 Points: Link

I still highly recommend watching the video, as he comments on several things such as Jewel sockets (which are omitted here). This is just for when you're leveling, and you don't want to keep the video paused at the exact time where he's showing the skill tree portion you're currently at.
Last edited by Timeclasp on May 19, 2016, 5:37:38 AM
It seems to be hard to reach capped Chaos resistance, because both rings should be unset rings, and we have only 3 jewel slots. It's possible, but requires quite a bit of sacrifice. How do you guys manage that? Do you even go for the 75% on Merc, or settle for less?
Last edited by Timeclasp on May 20, 2016, 6:22:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info