[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
Cyberkef wrote:
"
I wouldn't suggest it. A rare chest with a good life and ES roll is safer and in my opinion a better choice.

Okay! Also thanks a lot for your awesome guide :D

My pleasure man! Thanks for the feedback =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Thank you so much for this wonderful build!

I have always loved my Necromancer in D2 and this is the first time out of so many game that I have regained my long lost feeling of a true Summoner thanks to your guide. I enjoyed it very much, except the pre-nerfed malachi in normal and cruel whom 1HKO my minions nearly 100 times :'(

I just got to know that you have been streaming recently, definitely gonna follow and cheer you on ;)

Anyway, have u tried to Raise Specter of those level 70 Incinerator? i used them with echo, chain, added fire dmg, penetration and minion damage, they are almost as good as merciless Revenant imho (insane range, big aoe, burning ground).

Please keep up the good work!!
After testing Incinerator Spectre for 3 more hours, i come to realized that they are also more durable than Revenant :D
"

I wouldn't suggest it. A rare chest with a good life and ES roll is safer and in my opinion a better choice.

Thanks for the Feedback xD. I'm trying to balance the build to my liking. i'm only taking 18% reduced reserve mana from the tree and leaving haste aside. I will use Vis Mortis until i find a better ES chest. Thanks again!!
Last edited by felipesallum on Jul 15, 2015, 12:33:16 AM
Nvm my rambling, Evangelist is still by far the best Spectre :D
"
Nvm my rambling, Evangelist is still by far the best Spectre :D

Did you try the Revenants as well mate? =)

EDIT:

Oh sorry yes you did! I personally really like the Evangelists as well. They do not deal as much damage, but they add so much extra survivability :)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Jul 15, 2015, 6:28:43 AM
"
"
"
I'm on Cruel running Witch now with Revenants and they do really nice dmg. Bit too weak in overall survivability yet but still...

Little hint from my side - for early leveling Solaris Lorica is really good armor.

Solaris lorica is great for LL builds. I am not sure I see why it is good for leveling though? At least compared to so many other items or a good rare chest? Would you care to explain? =)

Simply because you can wear it on lvl 17 and "does not bypass energy shield" affix is just great for ES based build, isn't it? Especially when you have it in the stash :) Of course later on - around lvl48 you can wear something else. I'm planning to use Belly for a while - because I have one with 5L and finally buy some good rare chest as a basis for 5 or 6L. I don't play leagues because I prefer std - of course it's easier to have stash full of shit inside ;)

Ahh I see, yea it is okay. However in many cases you really want a good rare chest with life or ES as chaos damage isn't much of a problem early on in the game =)
Templar
Revenant Specters:
Raise Specter, Spell Echo, Chain, Minion Damage, Lightning Penetration (5-link), Added Lightning Damage (6-link)

Whith
Revenant Specters:
Raise Specter, Spell Echo, Chain, Minion Damage, Lightning Penetration (5-link), Slower Projectiles (6-link)
Templar
Revenant Specters:
Raise Specter, Spell Echo, Chain, Minion Damage, Lightning Penetration (5-link), Added Lightning Damage (6-link)

Whith
Revenant Specters:
Raise Specter, Spell Echo, Chain, Minion Damage, Lightning Penetration (5-link), Slower Projectiles (6-link)

Sorry I am not sure what you are asking here?
you have two identical guide. but in contrast have several gems.
Which of these gem is correct?
I apologize if you do not properly express the idea that through translate.google

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info