Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

That's pretty useful thank you

Looking for a bigger softcore standard league only. I am not a newby, but haven't played in 2 years.
Last edited by Afura on Feb 4, 2023, 8:19:15 AM
may i join pls
Older player looking for a guild to chill in. Looking for softcore trade league guild, self sufficient. Tried Global 100 no guilds seem to recruit from that channel.
Would like to humbly join a guild :)
lvl 73 necro LFGuild in NA for grouping, learning etc
Yeah, I'm trying chat, too. Somethings not working right. LFG! :)
Hello guys, I'm back a long break, started a couple days ago the current league, i will see how far i ca get, then i will start the next league.

Looking for a active but casual guild.

Thanks!
Last edited by Serenity_Elsywn on Jul 16, 2023, 4:42:15 PM
What I'm Looking For:
Looking for a chill and mature experienced medium sized guild that regularly does peak endgame content with each other.

About Me:
I'm an NA player who's been playing off and on as a solo player every few leagues since Nemesis (2012) and want to find a group of players to play with to help keep me interested in the game beyond just the first few weeks. I'm a little bit out of date on current endgame content as the last few leagues i've played I mostly stuck with older stuff (ex: shaper/elder/breach/delve/league-mechanic/ect) but I want to get more involved with the new stuff and group activities and shed off some of the rust as I haven't really properly played a league to lv90 since ultimatum.

This new crucible league has me excited as the build I fell in love with in ultimatum (which got majorly nerfed in expedition) has some new life in.

My Gameplay:
I usually start the league off slow in terms of leveling as I focus on being a merchant/crafter, and plan on playing a cast on crit ball lightning saboteur with insane amounts of instant-leech and es-gain-on-hit this league utilizing the new triggerbots and BL crucible tree perk.
Last edited by Metalkon on Apr 6, 2023, 1:53:48 AM
What I'm Looking For:
Looking for a chill and mature experienced medium sized guild that regularly does peak endgame content with each other.

About Me:
I am also from NA and im hitting that middle age crisis lol! I played the bestiary league when i first played the game and this is my second league. So im pretty much new so Advice is highly wanted.

Just looking with people to chill and play with. I might overburden you with questions but i can lively up a guild!

Copies Metalkon resonpose structure because it looked very organized. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info