Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Need guild with mature players. Not a full time player but an old timer POE dad :)

IGN : TwoGirlOneSkellyy
Looking for a guild for the new league with some mature players ... been trying to find one in the supposed guild channel (global 101) with no luck.

I play multiple hours most days.
have you found a guild? you are welcome to join us
ign: JunkieSpin if interested
Hey I'm looking for a guild to share or trade whatever I find. I play every other day for multiple hours, mostly Standard. I'm a semi-experienced player who also tries the new mechanics whenever a new League starts. PM me or just invite me. Thanks.
Seeking a guild. I am a casual-to-and-some, adult, bilingual (English & Spanish) male playing on the US/Texas server. I've played POE for 5+ years, advancing several characters to L95 or higher. I'm looking to provide help to players just starting out and to share found items with other guild mates. I have a 24 year-old son (who is much more game-knowledgeable than I am) who might come along with me to a new guild.
Female mid 30's regular long time seasonal player on DC server looking for mature people to share gear and items with and occasional chat as we play.
Nemesis Mod Rejects recruiting.

Casual welcome, though we're always looking for those that are willing to join group play for dedicated groups in most leagues. Over time some people stop playing. Would like some new additions. Beginners welcome.

We're a relatively mature group. Mostly. Not too many kids. Most are adults and we try to be a non-toxic environment.

Msg either below for details:

ExpeditionPanda or
Valgorite_EXP_IT
Hi,

Any ps guild recruiting?
Its my only 2nd season and i want to learn :)
Invite
Casual dad exile looking for NZ/Aus guild

OTnz ign

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info