Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Hello newish player looking for a home
IGN @Tommathy521

I am looking for a guild. I've played solo-ish for a few years. I have acquired the mythical headhunter belt a few times. I have quite a bit of knowledge. I need to have people to play with. Every league I play with friends who give up then I lose interest playing solo after a while.

I am not edgy, I have social awareness. I am 39 years old and married.
Hi,

I play a lot of POE way more then wifey approves of.I also play a lot of tabletop RPG's and really enjoy the comradery the game brings. One of the things I like about playing D&Diish games online is you play on "skype" and get to shoot the shit with your pals and have a good time. I was playing POE with a couple of buds but things are starting to fizzle out.

I would really like to find a guild that is active and uses headsets. I find it distracting having to type whilst playing. I find the gameplay is much smoother when you don't have to hit the enter button every time you need to talk to someone.

If your active guild hit me up.

I live on the East coast of the US. MY schedule's pretty wide open so don't be afraid to hit me up just because we live far apart.
Hi,

I am a new player, looking for a guild for the next league. I have started the game in Ultimatum where i played with a necromancer, and in expedition league i played a ball lightning templar. In leagues i have reached ~ 13 lvl maps, and maybe in team, i can play with endgame content too.

I am 26 years old, live in Hungary, and i am going to be married in december. I try to play every day, but i have to work, and sometimes i have an hour to play after work. I still have a lot to learn about the game.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, trying to improve my language skills.

Have a nice day and kalandra drop,
Sincerely,
Tamasil
Hey guys!

I looking for a guild on HC league!

26 years old, voice chat.
Russian(no language barrier!), smart, funny.

Sometimes im open private leagues with Gauntlet mods inside:D

Have a good day and SS, Exile.
"Ящик помидоры" или "А я бегу такой за хаосами и волосики назад"
Last edited by PizzaToxic on Oct 15, 2021, 7:55:07 AM
Looking to join a guild. I am new to the game (started end of August 21). Would like the guild to be active and have some people to lvl, delve and map with especially in the new season.
I play on PS5 and have nothing but time on my hands due to being in lockdown.
36yo male English speaking
Looking for guild. I am Newish player.
Hey All, Missy here I've been playing for six years and play almost every league for at least six weeks.
I'm a decentish player and every season I seem to learn more and do better than the last. I normally keep a ton of items that I would love to share with a guild to help others and be helped in return. I'm a 39 Fem and live in USA EST time zone and have both Discord and Teamspeak. Hit me up if I would be a good fit for your guild <3
Yo! Old guild no longer a thing so looking for some more. Happy to run discord (I have my own), but just to get some more people in and around chat for next league tomorrow. Have one other as well in the same boat.

Been playing since early beta with full build, mapping, and currency plan for next league, so just pop me a line.
Hey Everyone,
My name is Taher, I'm a 31 year old Dentist from Egypt, I've been playing PoE for a long time and I'm fairly experienced. I usually play every league for almost 2 months, I mostly play solo on softcore trade and connect to EU servers.
I'm looking for an active guild to chill in, let me know if you have a spot for me.

If you want to contact me, my discord is Tahero#5935 and my PoE account is Paintherapy

Cheers!
Last edited by Paintherapy on Oct 22, 2021, 9:28:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info