DonkeyFarts Incinerator Witch/Templar/Marauder/Scion Uber Atziri viable, updated as of 01/11/2015

"
NoX1ous wrote:
Все так же,пурити 21,емповер 3,нод в большом круге на 6% эффектов тоже взял,но рез 91,пытаюсь понять почему не 92,есть вероятность,что у меня кап реза вообще в общем 91,сейчас накину еще фаер реза и гляну)И еще хотел спросить,сколько у тебя свободной маны?у меня 580 и я так понимаю это очень мало ибо когда входит много дамагу у меня слетает аа и если я этого не замечаю,-это может стоить мне жизни))

Да свободная мана это ОЧЕНЬ важный стат, от того у меня по максимуму в гире набрано езе, езе% , маны, и у меня результат 1060 свободной все спокойно, но да это сложно достичь
У меня шмот бижутерия трэшовая,боты и перчи не ахти вообще,у меня был билд вообще на акробатике,и клоак оф дефианс не было,до 90 левла бегал в табуле))Ну довольно неплохо себя ощущал.Сейчас на ст перейду,там думаю уже заменю кое какие вещи,может близко к 1к маны наберу,во всяком случае постараюсь поднять,ибо 570 моих не хватает 100%.Да и клоак пока что 5л...
да, на стд проще гораздо шмот набрать там все опе, + мана на бижутерии очень дешевый стат.
Hey, i like the idea of this build a lot, maybe tring it for the new lkeague if its still possible, just a question, how did u sustain RF in low lvl (60-70-80) i guess u absolutly need a empower lvl 3 and a PoF lvl 21 or a + 1 to socket get with empower lvl 3 and POF lvl 20 ? did u start with the ''reg'' Raizqt build and made switch when u got the gem for it ... ?
"
Ashkatar wrote:
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
Can't for the life of me get RF or mana regen for AA to stabilise.

Hi, my current mana regen is 321 and it sustains aa, as for the rf, just pick all the same life regen nodes in the skill tree like i did ;).

Also let me point out it helps early game to NOT pick inner force buff increase nodes, sustaining aa and rf without them is very easy. i'd say take them nearly last towards 89-92 level after you have taken everything else. Would definitely help.

I'm level 89 and the tree is exactly as you've put it apart from the node in the top left that reduces mana reserved and I still have RF degen. I also have about 800 hp less than I did in Raiz's RF build.
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
"
Ashkatar wrote:
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
Can't for the life of me get RF or mana regen for AA to stabilise.

Hi, my current mana regen is 321 and it sustains aa, as for the rf, just pick all the same life regen nodes in the skill tree like i did ;).

Also let me point out it helps early game to NOT pick inner force buff increase nodes, sustaining aa and rf without them is very easy. i'd say take them nearly last towards 89-92 level after you have taken everything else. Would definitely help.

I'm level 89 and the tree is exactly as you've put it apart from the node in the top left that reduces mana reserved and I still have RF degen. I also have about 800 hp less than I did in Raiz's RF build.

do you have 21purity+empower 3 linked for 5% on purity itself? And also could you count exactly how much life regen % you are getting from the tree? I have 10.3 in my witch skill tree.

Also how much mana regen you'r showing on tree and on gear and what's your total mana pool?
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 11:32:59 AM
"
Arnaud85 wrote:
Hey, i like the idea of this build a lot, maybe tring it for the new lkeague if its still possible, just a question, how did u sustain RF in low lvl (60-70-80) i guess u absolutly need a empower lvl 3 and a PoF lvl 21 or a + 1 to socket get with empower lvl 3 and POF lvl 20 ? did u start with the ''reg'' Raizqt build and made switch when u got the gem for it ... ?

yeah you need purity 21+empower 3 or +1gem item with empower 2+purity 20 to sustain inner force, if you find you can't do it yet, than just take off the skill points in increased buff effect.

I actually started with a very similar to this skill tree just didn't like how frost spells were turning out so i switched to incinerate to farm atziri early league and later figure out uber build with currency i make there, but this built turned out so good i just kept playing it after scold's dropped i understood i could do uber in it. And yeah i'll start doing soem theory later when they release further information about the new expansion and whether or not scold's will be torment specific or not.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 11:30:31 AM
Can't remember at the moment as am in work but I'll check in an hour ish. I was under the impression you need 12.4 regen to run RF permanently? I had 12.6 on Raiz's build.

I may need to replace the unique gloves with resist ones. The +2 to Vaal gems is just nice to have right, the consequence of not having it is just slightly lower DPS?
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Mar 9, 2015, 12:24:47 PM
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
Can't remember at the moment as am in work but I'll check in an hour ish. I was under the impression you need 12.4 regen to run RF permanently? I had 12.6 on Raiz's build.

I may need to replace the unique gloves with resist ones. The +2 to Vaal gems is just nice to have right, the consequence of not having it is just slightly lower DPS?

you need more in raizqt's build because he doesn't get aura effect nodes so i think he's at 89% fire res so he needs more regen.

It's not "slight" it's quite big, but it's not big to the point of you not being res capped or having a low unreserved mana.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 12:53:29 PM
OK I got the RF and AA stable, now I just need to get the remaining gems I need and 4l my 2 items.

My resists are 91/75/75 with 101% fire resistance when using ruby flask and 85% lightning when using topaz.

The only thing I don't like, is lack of lightning warp and the only boots I could find that cap my resists with the unique gloves have no move speed so I'm slow as shit.

Last edited by ZarlakRC on Mar 9, 2015, 4:59:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info