DonkeyFarts Incinerator Witch/Templar/Marauder/Scion Uber Atziri viable, updated as of 01/11/2015

"
Ashkatar wrote:
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
Can't remember at the moment as am in work but I'll check in an hour ish. I was under the impression you need 12.4 regen to run RF permanently? I had 12.6 on Raiz's build.

I may need to replace the unique gloves with resist ones. The +2 to Vaal gems is just nice to have right, the consequence of not having it is just slightly lower DPS?

you need more in raizqt's build because he doesn't get aura effect nodes so i think he's at 89% fire res so he needs more regen.

Yeah, as i said, if you use those unique gloves, the other stats on gear becomes noticeably tougher. about lightning warp,

with the 20/20 gem in it. But I realised i'm not really using it that often cause i was just mostly doing uber runs in the end so i dropped that for more es ring.

Also if you really find it tough, you could use a rare belt with reses/life on it too to make it easier on yourself, you won't loose too much not using invitation.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 5:11:40 PM
Resists

Incinerate

Vaal Molten

Still level 89 too, so I still have a couple more increased ele points to allocate on level up which will help incinerate dps.

Ran a normal atziri, since I'm still missing a 2nd vaal molten shell. I never saw her die so fast. First time I've taken all of her hp in between phases. I did rip once on the trio though because like an idiot I ran up and stopped short of the titty bitch so none of the molten hit her. The cycloner exploded just by touching me. Unreal dps, and I'll be doubling it when someone with a level 20 vaal molten logs onto torment.
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Mar 9, 2015, 6:16:30 PM
yep it's a good feeling, really high burst dps, usually you would pay a lot of currency for that kind of damage.

No matter what they tell you, an srs build can kill fast too, but it needs stupidly expensive gear, good staff 6l alone would cost more than all the gear put together if you use 5l cod in this build, same for the ts/puncture bow build and same for anything that uses daggers. It's one of the best things i like about this build, how easily available it is, especially when scold's were 2.5-3ex on torment, it was very cheap uber farming build.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 6:17:36 PM
"
Ashkatar wrote:
yep it's a good feeling, really high burst dps, usually you would pay a lot of currency for that kind of damage.

No matter what they tell you, an srs build can kill fast too, but it needs stupidly expensive gear, good staff 6l alone would cost more than all the gear put together if you use 5l cod in this build, same for the ts/puncture bow build and same for anything that uses daggers. It's one of the best things i like about this build, how easily available it is, especially when scold's were 2.5-3ex on torment, it was very cheap uber farming build.

14e now for Scold's. :( I managed to get mine for 13.
Changed my boots for some 5c ones with 10 more mana, +30% movespeed and keeps my resists at 91/75/75. Feels much better than -2% move speed!

Got the 2nd Vaal Molten, GG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VcJjE5b1cs&feature=youtu.be

Hard fight kappa.

I probably should have gone cyclone 2nd since the dual arm guy can't hurt me. Rather than let him spin through me then stand in his trail fighting him.
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Mar 9, 2015, 7:37:50 PM
Very nice build!

Found a small misstake in you dps calculation """Now that's just the single hit damage on vaal molten shell, to calculate the real applied damage while i'm channeling incinerate we will have to multiply that number by my cast speed, 14.5"""

Spell Echo makes your skill only use mana every 2. cast so scold's would only proc every 2. cast as well.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Last edited by takeme on Mar 9, 2015, 9:25:57 PM
yeah as I said, whatever echo does, it's irrelevant what the REAL number is, what's important is that it one shots uber bosses ;p
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 9:52:01 PM
Не могу понять одного))Зачем чувак в видео,что чуть выше,заходя в комнату сначала врубает 1 ваал молтен,потом сбивая его врубает второй?)Или может я чего не знаю))
Too bad Scold's is not comming back next league ... oh well, ill have to find something else, it really seemed like a lot af fun tho
Не могу понять одного))Зачем чувак в видео,что чуть выше,заходя в комнату сначала врубает 1 ваал молтен,потом сбивая его врубает второй?)Или может я чего не знаю))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info