DonkeyFarts Incinerator Witch/Templar/Marauder/Scion Uber Atziri viable, updated as of 01/11/2015

Very solid build, I'm using this build. Big thanks for sharing and very good job !
nice build, but consider belly of the beast in place of Cod you get similar ehp but the bonus of it all being life.

more leech,
mana buffer cant get bursted down,
can add another aura,
rf burns harder,
ruby pots regen harder and can dodge the nerf bat a little longer
Last edited by LtTrog on May 4, 2015, 4:47:58 PM
damn you ashkatar

<\3
damnit caboose give me 2.0 live
Build interested me alot. This is what I put together. Found clearing of atziri trash better with level 4 Empower over fire pen. Also corrupted Vaal Gloves and +1Rainbows (They Don't have to be Strides) give great boost to Deeps! On occasion I have forgot to take gloves out for atziri :(

Great build! Thanks

Last edited by Rusticularnails on Jul 10, 2015, 4:37:48 AM
we need a update for this build x)
Ya, needs an update, I don't know if going for the 100% uptime is worth it now though, probably just use VMS as a boss insta killer.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
There is absolutely no way to have RF + high lvl AA after 2.0

The build is kinda broken because if u dont have high lvl AA you cant eliminate the dmg from scolds.
Also if u dont have RF constantly on, the dmg from VMS will be way lower than it was before.

There are builds that use Incinerate + RF but we really need to find a way to eliminate scolds dmg if we want to use VMS more often than once only at the boss.
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Aug 17, 2015, 1:27:11 PM
yeah well, all things considered imho this build is now better than before, for one main reason. Yes the damage is slightly lower, but not like it was lacking any damage. The main problem was survivability, for example i got straight up one shot by uber atziri spears too many times before. Now that is not the case. I have made my profile public again and you can check my new version of this build on charracter "danone_". It's pretty gurb.
"
Ashkatar wrote:
yeah well, all things considered imho this build is now better than before, for one main reason. Yes the damage is slightly lower, but not like it was lacking any damage. The main problem was survivability, for example i got straight up one shot by uber atziri spears too many times before. Now that is not the case. I have made my profile public again and you can check my new version of this build on charracter "danone_". It's pretty gurb.

Thanks! I'll check it out.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info