DonkeyFarts Incinerator Witch/Templar/Marauder/Scion Uber Atziri viable, updated as of 01/11/2015

Is it necessary to have a +2 Vaal Scold's? There's none for sale right now.
no of course not, that +2gem is just a "luxury" it's more dips. In fact as i point out in gear section, there are those old unique gloves no one was using before with already implicit +2vaal gems in them, so you can already use them for the vms link and gain the dps i currently have, AND if you manage to corrupt them with another +2 and have empower 4, your vms dps will nearly double because base line dmg will go to 4020-6080 or something before scaling, and you will get 7.5 sec onslaught every time you activate it for another +20% cast speed ;p The only problem of using those gloves is it means it's another unique in the gear, meaning it will be even tougher on stats on rare items to hit res cap mana regen etc. But sacrifices could be made for that kind of damage increase.

ps as far as i saw my scold is so far the only +2one out there ;p
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 8, 2015, 5:38:13 PM
This Build is crazy))pretty good job on it.I changed my incenerate build for this one and i was very suprised.just need to change some items in my gear to get a bit more es,etc...But its working now much better then my build.Thanks for a good job and for this forum work.
My friend Devil gave me your thread,and thanks to Him too))
P.S Привет от русских, вообщем))
Last edited by NoX1ous on Mar 9, 2015, 7:08:18 AM
And i have 1 quetsion how u got 92 fire rez?Empower 4 or?I have now 91
Last edited by NoX1ous on Mar 9, 2015, 5:43:10 AM
нет, емповер 3+21 пурити в щите обрати внимание, просто в дереве наверху слева взят один нод на 6% аура еффект, и он почему то дает еще один процент реза, почему, не спрашивай я не знаю по идее не должен.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 7:21:41 AM
Все так же,пурити 21,емповер 3,нод в большом круге на 6% эффектов тоже взял,но рез 91,пытаюсь понять почему не 92,есть вероятность,что у меня кап реза вообще в общем 91,сейчас накину еще фаер реза и гляну)И еще хотел спросить,сколько у тебя свободной маны?у меня 580 и я так понимаю это очень мало ибо когда входит много дамагу у меня слетает аа и если я этого не замечаю,-это может стоить мне жизни))
Last edited by NoX1ous on Mar 9, 2015, 7:47:23 AM
реза больше,но макс 91))странно)
Can't for the life of me get RF or mana regen for AA to stabilise.
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
Can't for the life of me get RF or mana regen for AA to stabilise.

Hi, my current mana regen is 321 and it sustains aa, as for the rf, just pick all the same life regen nodes in the skill tree like i did ;).

Also let me point out it helps early game to NOT pick inner force buff increase nodes, sustaining aa and rf without them is very easy. i'd say take them nearly last towards 89-92 level after you have taken everything else. Would definitely help.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 9, 2015, 9:47:19 AM
"
NoX1ous wrote:
реза больше,но макс 91))странно)

Тьфу я опечатался, да 91 это результат должен быть все правельно :р

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info