DonkeyFarts Incinerator Witch/Templar/Marauder/Scion Uber Atziri viable, updated as of 01/11/2015

yes, that is confusing me also since it seems they always round down so I didn't even try with just 1 of the nodes. That is why I took the 2 aura effect nodes at first to put us at 22% effect which would bring us to 6%. Guess I can respec one of the nodes.
Last edited by FruitBooter on Mar 6, 2015, 7:03:59 PM
ssh don't tell them, it'll be our secret
What is new in this build? I mean all i see is copy paste from other incirn builds
"
What is new in this build? I mean all i see is copy paste from other incirn builds

Usually incinerate builds go heavy into marauder/duelist life/life regen trees, sacrificing a lot of dps to be able to sustain 89% fire res. I take a few aura nodes, get 92% fire res so I need less life regen. So I can afford to take more valuable dps nodes. Also I am using scold's bridle to it's full insane potential. I have not seen an incinerate build around so far that for this price offers such ease of uber atziri or other content clear. I do not see any copy paste whatsoever, as my skill tree varies very much from other cookie cutter builds. Note that I have been using this from the start of the league, and only released this on forums in early January, when barely anyone was even trying to use bridle as it should be. Before your troll account was even created ;)

Also this isn't even its final form, wait till I get my hands on some std mirror gear and +2 vaal caress waiting for me there, my vms dps will spike almost twice.

tldr: I have not seen an incinerate build before that kills uber trio boss in 4 seconds, and does uber atziri bosses deathless.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 7, 2015, 6:29:42 PM
Passive tree links not working.
just checked all of them, they're all working for me
"
Ashkatar wrote:

Gratz!
Ign: Ohjeahx
I'm not sure I understand the DPS calculation for Vaal Molten Shell. Doesn't it trigger for each hit you take, rather than hit that you give meaning you wouldn't multiply it by your incin cast speed?
"
ZarlakRC wrote:
I'm not sure I understand the DPS calculation for Vaal Molten Shell. Doesn't it trigger for each hit you take, rather than hit that you give meaning you wouldn't multiply it by your incin cast speed?

that's what makes vms op with incinerate and scold's. Every time i make a cast, i "hit" myself for low damage (through scold's unique passive effect), that "damage" is canceled out by my aa, but the vms explosions are still triggered since i hit myself every cast i make.

I see scold's as a very nice dmg burst pill. It is best used with high attack speed/cast speed abilities , such as for example i'm already thinking of a cyclone build for the next league where i would vms as i'm moving with high attack speed cyclone with high movement speed for fast map clearing. The others you could try to implement in a different build would be frenzy/flameblast. But both of those would be inferior in my opinion, since even though flameblast for example has high base cast speed, you'r dealing 0 dmg with it as you channel, and frenzy, well frenzy is very weak in current meta in general even though it too has high base attack speed as cyclone.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 8, 2015, 3:37:15 PM
Holy shit, that's insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info