[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Thx a lot!
Hi, I'm a fan of this build and I think that I gonna use this build to every new league as well. But what is the different between the Decimation bow and Harbinger bow, can I use Decimation instead???
"
LordDNK wrote:
Hi, I'm a fan of this build and I think that I gonna use this build to every new league as well. But what is the different between the Decimation bow and Harbinger bow, can I use Decimation instead???

Sure, you can use a decimation bow. It has intrinsic crit.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'm always lacking in INT :(
"
renroval wrote:
I'm always lacking in INT :(

Get it on gear or the tree. I don't have any issues on warbands even though I run Atziri's Step and Rat's Nest.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey can you take a look at my equipment and tell me what im doing wrong? Im currently level 75 and i am getting one shotted in lv 74+ maps on the bosses. I just did the torture room and i get decimated by the final bosses laser beam like 4 times.
HELP!
"
Goegg wrote:
Hey can you take a look at my equipment and tell me what im doing wrong? Im currently level 75 and i am getting one shotted in lv 74+ maps on the bosses. I just did the torture room and i get decimated by the final bosses laser beam like 4 times.
HELP!

What is your HP and EVA?

Also, don't do 74s as a level 75 that is a huge waste. I mean huge. Stay within 8 to 9 levels of the map. you can do 68s and get full xp still.

No reason to waste 74s now when you have full xp from 68 and 69s
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Do you have a leveling path guide put together? I'm at level 67 ATM and not sure where to sink the points.
"
Noobicron wrote:
Do you have a leveling path guide put together? I'm at level 67 ATM and not sure where to sink the points.

Not yet, been crazy at work. I generally get life and phys dam early on then go for crit then frenzy charges.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Have you tried Split Arrow with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info