[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Have you tried Split Arrow with this build?

Yes, it works very well and chain is awesome!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Posted a few of the new bosses on my youtube channel. This build is pretty fleshed out. I am moving onto other builds for the most part, but will update with anything new/other gem options.

I will answer any questions as always!

Doing a CI Incinerate shadow now.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Noobicron wrote:
Do you have a leveling path guide put together? I'm at level 67 ATM and not sure where to sink the points.

Not yet, been crazy at work. I generally get life and phys dam early on then go for crit then frenzy charges.

A great guide for a returning newbie like me, so thank you very much.

I too would be keen to see a levelling guide, as right now I have decent DPS but am struggling on a survivability front, I think mainly because my gear isn't great.

But yeah, if you do get time to tell us 'what to get when', that would be awesome! :)
Last edited by JaikonX on Jul 29, 2015, 8:25:29 AM
"
JaikonX wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Noobicron wrote:
Do you have a leveling path guide put together? I'm at level 67 ATM and not sure where to sink the points.

Not yet, been crazy at work. I generally get life and phys dam early on then go for crit then frenzy charges.

A great guide for a returning newbie like me, so thank you very much.

I too would be keen to see a levelling guide, as right now I have decent DPS but am struggling on a survivability front, I think mainly because my gear isn't great.

But yeah, if you do get time to tell us 'what to get when', that would be awesome! :)

Will try and do it tonight after work for you!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
leveling trees posted
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thank you for putting effort in writing this guide :) also thanks for leveling trees
"
Grocery wrote:
leveling trees posted
Awesome, thanks a lot! :)
Are those stat pictures with the mirrored bow or the 5l?
"
Are those stat pictures with the mirrored bow or the 5l?

Mirrored to show what the top end of this build can do. Mind you that was in 1.3. Now it would be much higher with the changes to GMP and the frenzy stacks/blood rage.

With the 5L bow on standard I am sitting at about 60k GMP TS DPS. No mirrored gear.

Screenshot and Gear states which is used in Screenshot. I try to be as open and honest as possible.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jul 30, 2015, 1:38:24 PM
thx so much for the build i'm trying to do it but I have question what is the difference between shadow and ranger I have both of them and why I can't get your damage on Tornado shot skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info