[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Hey, just wondering if you are planning to update/redo for other class this build. I really fell in love with it.
"
Hey, just wondering if you are planning to update/redo for other class this build. I really fell in love with it.

Possibly. Reach of the council is great but I prefer the harbinger pure phys playstyle.

Reflect is the issue currently with pure phys to ele conversion. Phys reflect isn't an issue, its ele reflect I find. Hatred + Phys to lightning can really wreck you.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"

Possibly. Reach of the council is great but I prefer the harbinger pure phys playstyle.

Reflect is the issue currently with pure phys to ele conversion. Phys reflect isn't an issue, its ele reflect I find. Hatred + Phys to lightning can really wreck you.

I also hope for an updated guide for this build, if you feel it's necessary. I really like this build, but find I hit a bit of a wall once I'm around 87 or so. Cheers and thanks again for the excellent guide!
"
Grocery wrote:

I would love an update for this guide. <3
yea update pls :)
DUDE UPDATE IT BEFORE I DRINK MYSELF TO DEATH WITH ENERGY DRIKS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info