[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

My plan is to figure this build out this week. I think other classes are definitively better now though. I will investigate and report back. Scion (multiple options)/Ranger (Deadeye/Pathfinder)/Duelist (Champion)/Marauder (Berserker) may all be better.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi there Grocery, I'd like to ask for some of your advice and expertise.

I'm currently following an Ice Shot build guide (for fun), and although it's "doing nicely," I'm not exactly pleased with the DPS that I'm getting: Level 70 and a 9k Ice Shot / ~6k Blast Rain (single target).

I've watched a few of your bow build videos on YouTube, and I'm amazed by the high DPS counts. I'm sure you have many different builds you've made in the past, so I would like to ask: Which particular build of yours boasts the greatest DPS (and preferably isn't insanely expensive)? Is it this one?

As well, is there any chance for me to salvage my current character (name Nitorina), or should I remake just it? At the moment, the Skill Tree I've planned out is here.

Thanks a bunch! If you wish, you can add me in-game: Nitorina.
Hi Grocery,
I was wondering what is the use of the reduced mana in your mirrored gear options linked with herald of thunder or grace since it doesn't affect the mana reservation.
"
Natchorx wrote:
Hi Grocery,
I was wondering what is the use of the reduced mana in your mirrored gear options linked with herald of thunder or grace since it doesn't affect the mana reservation.

The gems in the mirrored section is from the pre Reduced Mana change, which i believe was before patch 2.0. The first section (Standard) should be somewhat updated, he's probably made quite a few changes though.
Hey folks,

I am pretty "new" to the game again (played in ampha etc.).
I try to get this build going but currently i am "stuck" in PHC with level 41 and mana issues.
My tornados hot costs 20 mana each time I use it and due to hatred and herald of ash/ice i don't really have much mana to use :D

Can someone give me small tips how to get thsat fixed (apart from hammering the mana flask)
"
Lynesso wrote:
Hey folks,

I am pretty "new" to the game again (played in ampha etc.).
I try to get this build going but currently i am "stuck" in PHC with level 41 and mana issues.
My tornados hot costs 20 mana each time I use it and due to hatred and herald of ash/ice i don't really have much mana to use :D

Can someone give me small tips how to get thsat fixed (apart from hammering the mana flask)

Mana leech nodes near ranger or duelist start.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi everyone,

what about the Iron Reflexes Keystone? Is this an option to be more tanky? I feel really squishy at the moment and so i thought Iron Reflexes+Acrobatics+Phase Acrobatics could be a good idea? Any kind of help is highly appreciated.
Bump.

I saw this build and it looks the most promising one I could find, where I can implement Brood Twine.

Are people still playing this build and any definitive thoughts about class/ascendancy?

Saw the mirrored option. Wouldn't a LC not still be better/safer/BiS, instead of a rare eva chest?

Maybe I might have overlooked some builds, but anyone know any other top phys bow (proly TS) builds, when u have 1000ex budget?

I tried fyndel's ll ST couple times. (2 yrs ago when u could have 8-10 auras and recently with 7 auras) and I'm a bit disapointed about the survivability, so I wanna go life again instead of lowlife.
Only thing I will miss, are the 3 MTX skulls spinning around from Anger, Wrath, Hatred.
With the new ascendancys i think the poison/bleed points you can get in the assassin are very good for this build, right? If you focus a bit less on elemental damage and get some more synergy with the dots it could increase the dps quite a bit. The question is how to best amplify that though. I thought about drillneck and using pierce and poison support gems...
I will be looking at whether we should run this as Shadow or keep playing it as other classes. It will be after my CoC/CA characters though.

Unfortunately Shadow fell off for TS with ascendancy!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info