[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Very nice build. I like that your using frenzy. Very helpful person who answered all my questions and love how he showed a lower lvl dps bow on the build. Keep up the great work!
Doing this build on Torment as a Ranger. Working well so far. Found a Death's Harp and having no issues as expected.

0 deaths.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 21, 2014, 5:29:19 PM
Doing this build as well :) ill post results
Is this HC viable ?
Atm im doing this "kinda" on hc, but instead of acrobatics and evade, i went for IR. Imo, its ok, abit nervous sometimes tho, but somehow i seemes to manage.
"
CookieC wrote:
Is this HC viable ?

Yes it is. You will want to go Evasion with Ondarr's for HC just liekthis build. With IR, you can't really dodge reflect, so you have issues later on. This is why IR is not used as much as it used to be.

For HC, I would probably go down into the duelist start area for life/ias just to be a bit safer.

I am currently doing this on Torment with 0 deaths. The main thing is as always just watch for reflect.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
easyBeacon wrote:
Atm im doing this "kinda" on hc, but instead of acrobatics and evade, i went for IR. Imo, its ok, abit nervous sometimes tho, but somehow i seemes to manage.

What is the reason for going IR over Acro/EVA?

Evasion is better in almost all cases for bow builds. Reflect is much easier to handle, you can dodge spell damage with Phase Acro and it matches most of your gems easily.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
easyBeacon wrote:

Evasion is better in almost all cases for bow builds. Reflect is much easier to handle, you can dodge spell damage with Phase Acro and it matches most of your gems easily.

Yeah, i died during my first map. going evade this time in hope for better result ;D
"
easyBeacon wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
easyBeacon wrote:

Yeah, i died during my first map. going evade this time in hope for better result ;D

That's how we learn in this game! Take as much life as you can, damage will come with time :)

I did a few maps on my 62 Ranger running this build didn't have any scary run ins yet, but 66s are that way.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 22, 2014, 6:16:47 PM
Posted a video of me on my level 70 Ranger doing a very similar build on Torment. Very cheap gear, first character on Torment. Just wanted to show what it looks like from scratch.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info