[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

This looks like a great build, I'm following it since I wanted a distance bow user for current season.
But I have some questions regarding your choices, for a better understanding:

Why did you choose the gems Weapon Elemental Damage, Physical to Lightning and Added Fire Damages before Faster Attacks? Do they really add a higher dps to the attacks?

I see you don't use any projectile effects (piercing, chain, etc), wouldn't it benefit to the clearing speed if you added the piercing shot nods to the build?

I might add in faster attacks earlier in certain situations, like my Ranger playing this build. At lower gear levels, it makes sense to go FA.

Adding piercing could add some clear speed to the build, especially if you got drillneck and went piercing nodes. I personally don't have room for a drillneck in my build due to other uniques, but it is a viable option. I would not get chain though. The most I would advise on TS is pierce/piercing nodes on the right side of the tree.

For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 25, 2014, 10:53:44 AM
One question regarding:

"
Cast When Damage Take
I prefer Immortal Call, CWDT, and Enduring Cry. You can add increased duration but I use the 4th slot for Blink Arrow as a movement gem.

Movement
I am using Blink Arrow as it is fantastic for moving up ledges or out of sticky situations

How can you use Blink Arrow in a 4 linked CWDT setup by youre own, in youre gear setup the blink arrow is linked with CWDT ?
"
chrizs wrote:
One question regarding:

"
Cast When Damage Take
I prefer Immortal Call, CWDT, and Enduring Cry. You can add increased duration but I use the 4th slot for Blink Arrow as a movement gem.

Movement
I am using Blink Arrow as it is fantastic for moving up ledges or out of sticky situations

How can you use Blink Arrow in a 4 linked CWDT setup by youre own, in youre gear setup the blink arrow is linked with CWDT ?

Cast with Damage taken works on spells. Blink Arrow is an attack :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"

Ahhh ok i got it, thx. =) I ran into problems some time ago with "cast when stunned" and some sort of "curse" ... that doesnt worked cause it was a spell.
"
chrizs wrote:
"

Ahhh ok i got it, thx. =) I ran into problems some time ago with "cast when stunned" and some sort of "curse" ... that doesnt worked cause it was a spell.

Yepp, it is one of those things you don't know until you read it or try it. Not super obvious by the name.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
updated passive trees and a few sections.

At about 290k dps on puncture now with buffs up.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 28, 2014, 3:12:16 PM
Hi, just wondering, but why did you get rid of vaal pact?
"
FlyingToe wrote:
Hi, just wondering, but why did you get rid of vaal pact?

It is not needed. It is much better to get leech on your gear, and quite easy as well. It was very cheap for me to do so on Torment.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
why you dt take the power charge in you passif?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info