[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

And how I can make my Frenzy charge up
"
badkhaled wrote:
I can craft ur bow?

Just buy one, crafting one is hard.

Use Blood rage or use frenzy.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
hi

I always die because reflect damage I hate the game because of them I die from one hit from them

plz tell me what I can do
Weapon switch on reflect. It is pretty obvious which mobs have reflect, so I weapon swap to an ele bow for that pack.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
What do you think of Daresso Defiance? I think it is a pretty good armor if you capped your resist without a resist armor. Might be wrong though~
"
zvguard wrote:
What do you think of Daresso Defiance? I think it is a pretty good armor if you capped your resist without a resist armor. Might be wrong though~

It is good for sure. I used it for a bit on warbands. It is hard to use if you run maligaro's or acuities along with rat's nest though, and I believe those two items are more worth it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery, first I really want to thank you for the effort, sharing and continuous support and help with your build. I used it before the awakening and loved the overall play with the agility and power - the build felt really strong and almost untouchable. I saved some currency and initially wanted to dump it into this build to make it absolutely awesome however I took a big step back from that thought now.

I could need some general advice. With this patch I suddenly feel totally fragile. The damage is still more than enough but I lost confidence in vaal'ing maps or even attempting dangerous bosses. I'm at 88 now but I really don't see me getting to 90 or even higher with alched higher maps. The Labyrinth Boss kills me instantly if he gets to fire at me. I got two shotted by a random storm call rare in an ele weakness map. I die way too often, It feels for me that evasion is useless anymore and I'm by no means yolo'ing into anything. My stats at 88 are 4,300 life 22k tornado unbuffed tooltip, capped res and 6400 evasion. Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Could you take a look at that please? I might be missing something crucial I don't know. Or some advice how the gameplay with ts changed with the patch. If the only conclusion may be that I must suck with my play that's fair enough I'm at best an average player.
"
Hätzold wrote:
Hey Grocery, first I really want to thank you for the effort, sharing and continuous support and help with your build. I used it before the awakening and loved the overall play with the agility and power - the build felt really strong and almost untouchable. I saved some currency and initially wanted to dump it into this build to make it absolutely awesome however I took a big step back from that thought now.

I could need some general advice. With this patch I suddenly feel totally fragile. The damage is still more than enough but I lost confidence in vaal'ing maps or even attempting dangerous bosses. I'm at 88 now but I really don't see me getting to 90 or even higher with alched higher maps. The Labyrinth Boss kills me instantly if he gets to fire at me. I got two shotted by a random storm call rare in an ele weakness map. I die way too often, It feels for me that evasion is useless anymore and I'm by no means yolo'ing into anything. My stats at 88 are 4,300 life 22k tornado unbuffed tooltip, capped res and 6400 evasion. Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Could you take a look at that please? I might be missing something crucial I don't know. Or some advice how the gameplay with ts changed with the patch. If the only conclusion may be that I must suck with my play that's fair enough I'm at best an average player.

With the recent expansion, evasion became much, much more fragile in top tier maps. This is a very commonly known issue and worry within the community. Physical Damage is very high right now, and Ondar's Guilde being nerfed hurts big time. In general, all evasion builds are much worse defensively.

As such, you want a bit more life and a few defensive pieces. I have started to use Atziri's Step for certain fights/maps because the spell dodge is so useful.

You have to play a bit safer now. I'd consider going Vaal Pact of you notice serious issues. the instant leach will help overpower some mobs.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 3, 2015, 11:24:15 AM
hi Grocery,

how do you deal with reflect-maps?
i almost instadied when i entered one with vp.
a life leech gem (20/20) + vitality void+ blooddrinker + bloodrage dont solve this issue.

thanks in advance
Last edited by Farfan on Aug 4, 2015, 8:41:39 AM
"
Farfan wrote:
hi Grocery,

how do you deal with reflect-maps?
i almost instadied when i entered one with vp.
a life leech gem (20/20) + vitality void+ blooddrinker + bloodrage dont solve this issue.

thanks in advance

I don't run reflect maps. This is the same for almost any bow build currently.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info