[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Any tips as to what level I should be to actually spec into Acro/Phase Acro?
Hey i've got a couple of questions for this build!
I am currently level 71 and i was wondering which would skill would be my main single target dps?
Frenzy, puncture or tornado shot?
"
Masumane wrote:
Any tips as to what level I should be to actually spec into Acro/Phase Acro?

Depends on your gear level to be honest. I take it later on usually. Definitely not before 50.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Goegg wrote:
Hey i've got a couple of questions for this build!
I am currently level 71 and i was wondering which would skill would be my main single target dps?
Frenzy, puncture or tornado shot?

TS with GMP for the most part.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Which build path would you recommend going: More DPS or the Safer builds?
"
renroval wrote:
Which build path would you recommend going: More DPS or the Safer builds?

DPS for Warbands, Safer for Tempest.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey! Leveling into this build now in Warbands, and I was wondering what you think about using blood magic gems for skills and then being able to run both heralds and curse on hit herald of thunder? do you think the dps loss of a socket being used for blood magic is made up with the extra herald? I've never done blood magic with a build like this but I love using it, any tips would be great!
"
Itheyln wrote:
Hey! Leveling into this build now in Warbands, and I was wondering what you think about using blood magic gems for skills and then being able to run both heralds and curse on hit herald of thunder? do you think the dps loss of a socket being used for blood magic is made up with the extra herald? I've never done blood magic with a build like this but I love using it, any tips would be great!

It is definitely not worth it. You lose both the link AND blood rage becomes much more of an issue. You only want to much degen in higher maps.

Leveling it might be okay, but I wouldn;t do it end game. It also makes it harder to use the other skills you have, unless EVERYTHING is BM.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jul 23, 2015, 9:21:52 AM
Thx for the reply first of all!

So yes. i REALLY want CoH. Still: Which Herold is best to be used with the build + CoH? I guess HoT since it is the only one proccing the Curse before the actual damage happens. when HoA hits, they mostly are dead already. Didnt try HoI yet.

(Also: After a few Atziri runs it seems like VP isn't needed.)
"
Naìm wrote:
Thx for the reply first of all!

So yes. i REALLY want CoH. Still: Which Herold is best to be used with the build + CoH? I guess HoT since it is the only one proccing the Curse before the actual damage happens. when HoA hits, they mostly are dead already. Didnt try HoI yet.

(Also: After a few Atziri runs it seems like VP isn't needed.)

Ash doesn't HIT, so you would have to go with Herald of Thunder I believe, unless they changed that. If you really want CoH, go HoT
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info