[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Could lioneyes glare potentially be an end game weapon for this build or is the crit too low for it to be effective?
"
renroval wrote:
Could lioneyes glare potentially be an end game weapon for this build or is the crit too low for it to be effective?

Crit is too low and reflect hurts bad with Lioneyes.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
For maps and stuff, i have been runing herald of ice with curse on hit instead and it functions quite well if u are too lazy to spam curses.
"
Arthelinus wrote:
For maps and stuff, i have been runing herald of ice with curse on hit instead and it functions quite well if u are too lazy to spam curses.

Yea, that is always an option but Curse with fast casting is not a big deal either.

Both ways work.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Drillneck alright for this build?
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
Drillneck alright for this build?

Absolutely! I might get some more piercing nodes and the pierce gem though if you have it :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Does this build work with going Duelist? I mean it kind of goes there already and you get 3 extra points for not going through the shadow starting. You lose out of 27% physical damage and 3% attack speed (you get 9% from duelist start) and then use the 3 points to get the gem slot on the right side with two 4% projectile damage. The gem could potential give 20%+ increased damage and +%life too.

What do you think?

Also, would using Kaom's Heart be an option for this build?
"
renroval wrote:
Does this build work with going Duelist? I mean it kind of goes there already and you get 3 extra points for not going through the shadow starting. You lose out of 27% physical damage and 3% attack speed (you get 9% from duelist start) and then use the 3 points to get the gem slot on the right side with two 4% projectile damage. The gem could potential give 20%+ increased damage and +%life too.

What do you think?

You can do the duelist for sure, it is a trade off. IO am doing this build as a Ranger and Shadow. I have done this on HC with a duelist but only to level 79 and that was in 1.3. DEFINITELY viable.

Kaom's is alright with this build. I really like having 2 6links and if you have a Kaom's you likely have that option for the most part. It is definitely doable though.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

What do you think?

You can do the duelist for sure, it is a trade off. IO am doing this build as a Ranger and Shadow. I have done this on HC with a duelist but only to level 79 and that was in 1.3. DEFINITELY viable.

Kaom's is alright with this build. I really like having 2 6links and if you have a Kaom's you likely have that option for the most part. It is definitely doable though.

I'm kind of min/maxing the trees right now on where to start. I think the most efficient is probably Ranger and then duelist and then shadow. But the different is very small. Rangers just have more free points to do whatever they want because they dont need to get the inefficient nodes at shadow/duelist start. Duelist only have to take two of their start nodes as both shadow and ranger go to the duelist side to get the hp nodes.

Overall, the difference should be negligible right? It just depends on what character you enjoy looking/hearing at this point.
"
renroval wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

What do you think?

I'm kind of min/maxing the trees right now on where to start. I think the most efficient is probably Ranger and then duelist and then shadow. But the different is very small. Rangers just have more free points to do whatever they want because they dont need to get the inefficient nodes at shadow/duelist start. Duelist only have to take two of their start nodes as both shadow and ranger go to the duelist side to get the hp nodes.

Overall, the difference should be negligible right? It just depends on what character you enjoy looking/hearing at this point.

Exactly, negligible difference. I prefer Shadow leveling, but it is pretty much that.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info