[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
tommigee wrote:
hey grocery!

first I wanted to say I really enjoy your videos, I'm playing a similar build in standard and have lots of fun with it. I'm nowhere near your level of gear, esp. the bow, but I can do high level maps easily (so far up to 75). I have about 13.5k deeps with tornado shot (5l) and 24k with puncture (4l).

I was wondering if you'd give me your opinion about crafting a bow, I'm never quite sure at what point it's worth going for the multimod (my elreon is level 7.5, so I can do it soon).

take this bow for example, do you think I could sell it for enough to be worth the multimod?

it's i-level 76.

thanks a lot for your fun guide! :)
cheers

It's basically not worth crafting unless you have insane amounts of currency. You can't add hybrid phys and accuracy anymore, so you want that with your regal/aug.

I don't dabble in premultiimod bows, so I would check XYZ for similar bows.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I had a question about tornado shot with the use of GMP and LMP.

With only GMP i get 5 arrows and 5 projectiles. is that 5 projectiles per arrow = 25

When i add GMP and LMP it says 7 arrows and 7 projectiles. is that 7 projectiles per arrow = 49?

Im definitely not an expert, but i was wondering if my math was right?

Im trying both GMP and LMP and it seems to do more widespread damage on the screen.
Hi actualy i playing your build with my shadow lvl 80,

I got 14.8k dps tornado shot with 5l and 33k puncture with 5l, is enought for all maps but not enought for

atziris so i need help to up a bit more my dps without expensive actions

Here MY GEAR

Spoiler

My passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQX5BiMIiQqbFr8fQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6QjqzSn1LeE2SUUdR2VVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mKsZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdvd313jrfwJ_K4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqS85UFmvGbJp2qoJ-hpKLZpuCn1KvSsJKw2LIZtUi5fMEzxKLKqc3qz3rUI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb45_nCudU53To1usU7LDz6vrr_MX-yP-T_94=

Thanks all for support and sry for my bad english.
Couldn't sleep last night so i had a brainfart and linked HoA with proliferation and increased burning damage.
It's just...sublime, i hardly ever need to actually fight anything since the proliferated ignites kill things screens in front of me.
Any thoughts on this?
Also, i've been doing a bit of math and i'm still divided on whether i should've take the p.charge or point on merci.
I took the charge and now im kind of regretting it, since im already pushing well into 65% crit without charges and assassin's mark and the extra one seems a bit unnecessary at this point.
"
siclop18 wrote:

I got 14.8k dps tornado shot with 5l and 33k puncture with 5l, is enought for all maps but not enought for

Here MY GEAR

Spoiler

My passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQX5BiMIiQqbFr8fQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6QjqzSn1LeE2SUUdR2VVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mKsZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdvd313jrfwJ_K4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqS85UFmvGbJp2qoJ-hpKLZpuCn1KvSsJKw2LIZtUi5fMEzxKLKqc3qz3rUI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb45_nCudU53To1usU7LDz6vrr_MX-yP-T_94=

im no expert so Grocery feel free to correct any advice I give this young man.

If you want more damage 1st thing I would do is switch out your rings for diamond rings it will give you a lot more damage then your current ones.

also if you craft elemental damage on your belt this will also help a ton.

and lastly if you 6l either your bow or your chest you can add a added fire damage gem this gem give me a extra 4k damage. I currently dont use it in mine and I use more item quanity to do maps but thats just me.

I do about 22k damage and have no problem with my damage aspect of atziri, I dont do it because I only have 3.3k life and want about 4.5 before I do it.

also reroll your belts physical damage with.

Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 22, 2015, 7:21:39 AM
Hello

Firstly thanks for the build..

I started playing PoE 4 weeks ago (use to play diablo), and enjoying the build so far.
I am currently L52 and i found a white bow and used alchemy orb on it,
could you tell if its any good ?.. because to me its hard to tell if equipment any good,
i just open char tab and compare damage :)

Spoiler

"
dengirnis wrote:
Hello

I started playing PoE 4 weeks ago (use to play diablo), and enjoying the build so far.
could you tell if its any good ?.. because to me its hard to tell if equipment any good,

Spoiler

It's decent but it's not 'good' per se. It doesn't have any damage or crit multipliers.
Like X% increased physical damage or X% increased crit chance/crit multiplier.
"
dengirnis wrote:
Hello

Spoiler

honestly for lvling purposes there is only 1 weapon to use, its a unique and you can get it for a couple chaos. If you dont have that much message me ingame and I will buy you one.

its the deaths harp legendary it will carry you until you can make/buy a good 300dps bow, a 300 dps bow will be more then enough to carry you to endgame. I cant link a deaths harp but here is a link to it.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death%27s_Harp
"
Scott45 wrote:
I had a question about tornado shot with the use of GMP and LMP.

With only GMP i get 5 arrows and 5 projectiles. is that 5 projectiles per arrow = 25

When i add GMP and LMP it says 7 arrows and 7 projectiles. is that 7 projectiles per arrow = 49?

Im definitely not an expert, but i was wondering if my math was right?

Im trying both GMP and LMP and it seems to do more widespread damage on the screen.

Honestly, I haven't checked. I just know that GMP is FAAAAR superior to LMP with this build. damage wise it is much better and it shotungs shit ton more.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tornado_Shot

The link above explains it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
siclop18 wrote:

Here MY GEAR

Spoiler

My passive
Spoiler

I honestly think you shouldn't have Atziri issues with that gear/dps. You might just need a few more levels. You can hit 85 super quick with maps.

What is your issue with Atziri currently?

But as the poster a few posts above said, you can improve it with diamond rings and a nice rustic.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 22, 2015, 9:47:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info