[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

recently bought these items for the ts build working well and I still need a huge improvment
"

recently bought these items for the ts build working well and I still need a huge improvment

Not bad, not bad. Best part of the game is getting new items :)
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery those items above are my current and i have a question what should i keep my crit chance at current is 62% and about 450% multiplier and im only at around 2.7k hp which is very low even for a bow build.. I was thinking of getting a coral ring with high hp but that will eliminate my crit chance as the diamond rings give crit if im correct as their base.. as im looking at the tree there is about 25- 35 more % of hp in nodes that i will get and some crit what would u suggest also for the belt would u suggest a hp based belt ? thank you

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwiJCpsWvx9BJP0mlSoLMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6Qkp9S3hRR1HZVUtW-l1oYeJh62egbIxtbG_ycFJw1Xb3d9d463pTfXV_An8rh3aJ04wLjDaNv5UFmvGbJp2qoJ-hpKLZpcum4Kc0sJKw2LIZtUi5fMCcyqnN6s96037UI9aK2cbdqOHb44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6xTssO968-r8xf66_sj_kw==

my current tree and im a shadow lv75 any pointers would be great
Last edited by mateuszkozien312 on Jan 19, 2015, 2:54:37 PM
"
Hey Grocery those items above are my current and i have a question what should i keep my crit chance at current is 62% and about 450% multiplier and im only at around 2.7k hp which is very low even for a bow build.. I was thinking of getting a coral ring with high hp but that will eliminate my crit chance as the diamond rings give crit if im correct as their base.. as im looking at the tree there is about 25- 35 more % of hp in nodes that i will get and some crit what would u suggest also for the belt would u suggest a hp based belt ? thank you

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwiJCpsWvx9BJP0mlSoLMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6Qkp9S3hRR1HZVUtW-l1oYeJh62egbIxtbG_ycFJw1Xb3d9d463pTfXV_An8rh3aJ04wLjDaNv5UFmvGbJp2qoJ-hpKLZpcum4Kc0sJKw2LIZtUi5fMCcyqnN6s96037UI9aK2cbdqOHb44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6xTssO968-r8xf66_sj_kw==

my current tree and im a shadow lv75 any pointers would be great
\

You will get much more than 25-35%.

20% from herbalist. 6% near blood drinker, 18% near bravery. You just need good life rolls on most of your non-uniques. You want 60+ on rings. 80+ on quiver. 90+ on chest. 90+ on Helm, etc.

You are just lacking some nodes and some life on gear.

I am at 4.9k hp, because I put life pretty high on the must have list.

HP based belt is alright if you really need it. Rustic is best but STR belt is good too. gives 15 life on a 30 strength belt.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
thank you so much mate ill post up an update soon :)
My passive tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsWvxmOGbQfQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6Qkp9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYetirGVNZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnXLdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6HdowLjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-m4KfUq9Kv67CSshm1SLl8u-O9Nr6nwTPC7MSiyqnK0896037UI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7LDtg-968-r66_zF_rr-yP-T_94=

Anything you disagree with here?
yea thats the one problem im having, i only have 3.5k HP. I can do all the maps pretty easy and reflect "usually" dosent bother me. Now im missing HP on a lot of pieces or im missing the rolls I want. Saving up to get the GG items.

"
Stormswa wrote:
yea thats the one problem im having, i only have 3.5k HP. I can do all the maps pretty easy and reflect "usually" dosent bother me. Now im missing HP on a lot of pieces or im missing the rolls I want. Saving up to get the GG items.

Definitely just need the better life rolls. It is okay to drop a bit of damage if need be.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Dabait wrote:
My passive tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsWvxmOGbQfQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6Qkp9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYetirGVNZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnXLdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6HdowLjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-m4KfUq9Kv67CSshm1SLl8u-O9Nr6nwTPC7MSiyqnK0896037UI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7LDtg-968-r66_zF_rr-yP-T_94=

Anything you disagree with here?

Nope very close to my tree. Got a few good points coming up!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:

Definitely just need the better life rolls. It is okay to drop a bit of damage if need be.

yea I noticed I already feel OP as hell and only got about 2/3 of your damage. Was carrying a friend through some maps and he suggested I drop damage for IIQ/IIR. I dont mind switching out some of the items for my life but want real good items so might just use this play some 75 and 76 maps until I have enough to buy those items. Right now with the speed im averaging about 2 ex a day in currency im making.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info