[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
yea thats the one problem im having, i only have 3.5k HP. I can do all the maps pretty easy and reflect "usually" dosent bother me. Now im missing HP on a lot of pieces or im missing the rolls I want. Saving up to get the GG items.

Definitely just need the better life rolls. It is okay to drop a bit of damage if need be.

yea I noticed I already feel OP as hell and only got about 2/3 of your damage. Was carrying a friend through some maps and he suggested I drop damage for IIQ/IIR. I dont mind switching out some of the items for my life but want real good items so might just use this play some 75 and 76 maps until I have enough to buy those items. Right now with the speed im averaging about 2 ex a day in currency im making.

For sure. Sometimes I will use IIq/IIR and maybe a gifts from above. Only when I am wanting to MF a little bit.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
6ex Bow ye, not mention rest of the Gear cost around 1000ex...

sry 1/10
"
FegefeueR wrote:
6ex Bow ye, not mention rest of the Gear cost around 1000ex...

sry 1/10

I did this on Torment with Fresh gear worth less than 3ex altogether until I saved up for a decent bow. I also had no mirrored pieces when I did videos with that bow.

Reading the entire post doesn't take long.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 20, 2015, 1:26:48 PM
Just Saying this Build is pretty standard and only uber viable with Acuity's and expensive Life/Damage Gear. You have just very few Life Notes, alot of Crit and no Vaal Pact, which means for Eva Build the first Crit on Phys Reflect will own you.

Don't be mad, but this is just another "Quickly get 6-7 Mirror's and you Rock Build" nothing special.

Btw. in the 3 relevant Vids you using Glyph Mark and Acuity's.
"
FegefeueR wrote:
Just Saying this Build is pretty standard and only uber viable with Acuity's and expensive Life/Damage Gear. You have just very few Life Notes, alot of Crit and no Vaal Pact, which means for Eva Build the first Crit on Phys Reflect will own you.

Don't be mad, but this is just another "Quickly get 6-7 Mirror's and you Rock Build" nothing special.

No it won't. I even stated in the post that I weapon switch for physical reflect. You can't expect to shoot into everything without looking. That would be literally pressing one button without thinking the entire time. In the times that I do miss it, even with my mirrored gear or my old gear I don't one shot myself. You get close on a crit to about 800 hp, but that is the penalty for not paying attention.

The "old gear" section is what I use in all those videos. Do you see 6-7 mirrored items?

"all relevant videos" I have videos there without mirrored items and some with the worse gear than I just linked. No videos have anything more than Glyph mirrored and some don't even have that. There are more videos on my channel using no mirrored gear and full torment gear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mlMmnfP9EY Old video at level 71 in torment. Level 80 currently and can farm 78 maps with ease in my shit gear.

You only need Vaal pact if you plan on shooting into reflect without looking at packs. If you want a build where you don't have to pay attention to anything, then this is not for you. You do not need acuities for Uber nor do you need Glyph Mark. If you are shooting into the reflect Atziri you will die anyways...

See all the replies to this thread saying the build rocks for them. They have experience with it and you do not. Why pick a fight to start shit when you clearly have no experience with it? I am not sure you have even done Uber yourself to be honest, considering you just used an Uber service.

Answered all questions. Showed you old videos with terrible gear. nothing more for you to say besides I can't do Uber with a Bramblejack and Quill Rain.

P.S. Uber is supposed to take pretty darn good gear. It is the hardest fight in the game that drops some insane items. Why do you think RF got nerfed. It doesn't need mirrored items, but there are some builds that flat out can't do it at all.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 20, 2015, 4:15:44 PM
grocery awesome vid could u post screenshots of your dps on torment like u did on standard with the op gear i would like to have something to compare to ty :)
"
FegefeueR wrote:

the build actually works really well even with shitty gear, you're probably just bad.

here's something you should read that is more catered to someone like you. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605432-path-of-exile/70029351

IGN: Leupacob, Cobberts
check out my shop--> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/162312/page/1
"
grocery awesome vid could u post screenshots of your dps on torment like u did on standard with the op gear i would like to have something to compare to ty :)

I'll try to log on tonight. Haven't played Torment in a few weeks. Will do once I get a chance.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
FegefeueR wrote:

you couldnt be more wrong.

now yes a whole map of physical reflect will kill you but know what you do againt that? Reroll the map lol. I get single packs of them all day and I never ever die from them and this is why.

when I fire into reflect this goes off, saves my life but the mob still dies. All my gear except for my chest cost me id say under 5 ex total. No mirrors for me and I can do lvl 78 maps very easily.

now i have tons of deaths and most came before getting these gems working, rushing through in the early levels when deaths didnt matter to me, lag and my own stupidity.
Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 20, 2015, 10:41:23 PM
hey grocery!

first I wanted to say I really enjoy your videos, I'm playing a similar build in standard and have lots of fun with it. I'm nowhere near your level of gear, esp. the bow, but I can do high level maps easily (so far up to 75). I have about 13.5k deeps with tornado shot (5l) and 24k with puncture (4l).

I was wondering if you'd give me your opinion about crafting a bow, I'm never quite sure at what point it's worth going for the multimod (my elreon is level 7.5, so I can do it soon).

take this bow for example, do you think I could sell it for enough to be worth the multimod?

it's i-level 76.

thanks a lot for your fun guide! :)
cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info