[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
machopi wrote:
Couldn't sleep last night so i had a brainfart and linked HoA with proliferation and increased burning damage.
It's just...sublime, i hardly ever need to actually fight anything since the proliferated ignites kill things screens in front of me.
Any thoughts on this?
Also, i've been doing a bit of math and i'm still divided on whether i should've take the p.charge or point on merci.
I took the charge and now im kind of regretting it, since im already pushing well into 65% crit without charges and assassin's mark and the extra one seems a bit unnecessary at this point.

I just don't have the links for it currently. Furthermore, I also kill stuff so fast on my characters that it is usually not worthwhile.

I think it is a good decision if you are still leveling a good bit and have lower dps, but the loss of sockets is the issue I currently have, I lose too many options. I can't run Curse on Hit if you do this. Or' Id have to drop something else that I would not consider dropping.

If it works for you that's great. That's why this game is so fun, everyone can tweak stuff their own way.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
siclop18 wrote:
Hi actualy i playing your build with my shadow lvl 80,

I got 14.8k dps tornado shot with 5l and 33k puncture with 5l, is enought for all maps but not enought for

atziris so i need help to up a bit more my dps without expensive actions

Here MY GEAR

Spoiler

My passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQX5BiMIiQqbFr8fQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6QjqzSn1LeE2SUUdR2VVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mKsZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdvd313jrfwJ_K4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqS85UFmvGbJp2qoJ-hpKLZpuCn1KvSsJKw2LIZtUi5fMEzxKLKqc3qz3rUI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb45_nCudU53To1usU7LDz6vrr_MX-yP-T_94=

Thanks all for support and sry for my bad english.

I honestly think you shouldn't have Atziri issues with that gear/dps. You might just need a few more levels. You can hit 85 super quick with maps.

What is your issue with Atziri currently?

But as the poster a few posts above said, you can improve it with diamond rings and a nice rustic.

Atziri is hard in general. Being geared for the fight is only 1/2 of it, and even after watching your videos on how to fight her being able to do them is a whole different ball game. It will take some people (like myself) many attempts to be able to figure out how to fight her, getting used to her attacks and how to aviod them etc etc etc.

when I go into that map I basically facepalm everything in it, both bosses before her are a joke and then when I get to her I get melted. Its hard and it should be hard, I dont know if this is the same issues this poster is having but in my eperience its just a hard battle.
"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
siclop18 wrote:
Hi actualy i playing your build with my shadow lvl 80,

I got 14.8k dps tornado shot with 5l and 33k puncture with 5l, is enought for all maps but not enought for

atziris so i need help to up a bit more my dps without expensive actions

Here MY GEAR

Spoiler

My passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQX5BiMIiQqbFr8fQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6QjqzSn1LeE2SUUdR2VVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mKsZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdvd313jrfwJ_K4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqS85UFmvGbJp2qoJ-hpKLZpuCn1KvSsJKw2LIZtUi5fMEzxKLKqc3qz3rUI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb45_nCudU53To1usU7LDz6vrr_MX-yP-T_94=

Thanks all for support and sry for my bad english.

I honestly think you shouldn't have Atziri issues with that gear/dps. You might just need a few more levels. You can hit 85 super quick with maps.

What is your issue with Atziri currently?

But as the poster a few posts above said, you can improve it with diamond rings and a nice rustic.

Atziri is hard in general. Being geared for the fight is only 1/2 of it, and even after watching your videos on how to fight her being able to do them is a whole different ball game. It will take some people (like myself) many attempts to be able to figure out how to fight her, getting used to her attacks and how to aviod them etc etc etc.

when I go into that map I basically facepalm everything in it, both bosses before her are a joke and then when I get to her I get melted. Its hard and it should be hard, I dont know if this is the same issues this poster is having but in my eperience its just a hard battle.

Oh definitely. I mean you definitely need to learn her phases. I meant that even if you know it all, you may not beat it if you have terrible dps and does not pass the dps test of the add phase.

Atziri is not easy for bow users, but it got much easier with blink arrow. I highly recommend that you use 30% MS boots and get Celerity on the tree for Atziri. MS makes that fight so much easier. I also use a MS rolled quicksilver for that fight.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
yea I got the MS, not sure where celerity is but followed your tree so if you got it I got it. Only about 6 points under what you got. Dont have the flasks yet, usually the fire rings kill me keep forgeting to blink out of them.
"
Stormswa wrote:
yea I got the MS, not sure where celerity is but followed your tree so if you got it I got it. Only about 6 points under what you got. Dont have the flasks yet, usually the fire rings kill me keep forgeting to blink out of them.

Atziri is really all about smart play. I only attack when I know I will be safe. Otherwise keep moving. there is no rush in split phase,otherwise you make mistakes and die.

That is the biggest tip I can give. Take your time, keep moving.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:

Atziri is really all about smart play. I only attack when I know I will be safe. Otherwise keep moving. there is no rush in split phase,otherwise you make mistakes and die.

That is the biggest tip I can give. Take your time, keep moving.

thanks man I will try again after I lvl, was at 70% and ended up dropping to 20%, now back to 50% and dont want to drop again lol.
Let me know how it goes with Atziri!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
Let me know how it goes with Atziri!

bought this bow for 15 ex.

with just my auras on now im doing 25k damage but still only have about 3.3k health. Basically I can make it to her very easy, sometimes have dumb death on the other bosses but usually not. The fire rings still kill me but its because I keep forgetting to blink out of them and with my 1k less life one hit of the ring and im dead. Making about 2 ex a day selling currency and crappy uniques so im saving up for some stuff that will give me more life but keep my damage.
lvl 86 now almost 87 and I've managed to boost up my dmg a lot now, but not sure if I wrote here maybe they'll nerf it : )))))))

So yes, with mediocre weapon and equipment as well, this can be hell of a fast clearing build.

Just cannot imagine how fast will be when I get "top tier" equipment like gloves or 400+ dps bow.. now, this is ridiculus - one shoot almost everything i.e dominus palace map 2 sec kill

lol

*edit - reflect now is a joke.. of course packs not all map, but as somebody already said, re-roll map if you got phys reflect.. who cares.. for atziri there are tips already ;)
only problem with this build is - so addictive.. who never played as ranged class, this is it. period.

aaaand vorici's missions as usually everything insta dies :) [kill all guards but keep exile alive.. ]
Last edited by Petardinjo on Jan 24, 2015, 6:38:07 PM
"
Petardinjo wrote:
lvl 86 now almost 87 and I've managed to boost up my dmg a lot now, but not sure if I wrote here maybe they'll nerf it : )))))))

So yes, with mediocre weapon and equipment as well, this can be hell of a fast clearing build.

Just cannot imagine how fast will be when I get "top tier" equipment like gloves or 400+ dps bow.. now, this is ridiculus - one shoot almost everything i.e dominus palace map 2 sec kill

lol

*edit - reflect now is a joke.. of course packs not all map, but as somebody already said, re-roll map if you got phys reflect.. who cares.. for atziri there are tips already ;)
only problem with this build is - so addictive.. who never played as ranged class, this is it. period.

aaaand vorici's missions as usually everything insta dies :) [kill all guards but keep exile alive.. ]

Yea, it is super fun. Vorici is the bane of this build's existence. Just make sure to turn off Heralds and it should be okay via single targeting stuff. you do have to run around on the keep all guards alive mission.

If that is the biggest complaint, I think we are in for a good time :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info