Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

i hope this tree changes not break my RF incinerate duelist
awesome. Hopefully they put some accuracy in the duelist start. I find it weird how templars and marauders get accuracy nodes/notables in the starting area but duelists don't.

My crit sword reaver ranger has a lot of duelist start nodes. Looks like there'll be a lot of efficiencies I'll benefit from. Here's hoping there's some crit in there too!
Quod efficax non stultum
The passives teasers hint at how in 1.3 the current character types (witch, scion, etc) will be replaced by 7 nameless character classes that have hundreds of passive skills from which to choose, all of which offer no abilities whatsoever to any of the nameless character classes.

Active skill gems currently in the game will be removed and replaced by "things", while support skill gems will be removed and replaced by "stuff", all of which will have no unique names and offer no functionality.

I applaud the upcoming, minimalist direction in character design.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Looks good and looking forward to seeing more. :)
FUCK YEAH, SKILL TREE SYMMETRY!!!!!!!!
Duelist revamp?

Nooooooooooooooooooo....Mr Crabs is gone!
wonder if they purposely left off Vaal pact, moved it or that tree is really a new witch tree flipped to trick us.

well played GGG.

Edit: seeing how that the lines continue off the edge i doubt they left it off, so it's one or the other.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Nov 20, 2014, 12:28:27 AM
So does this mean all characters will get a passive tree reset or only affected characters and characters using those area?
this skill tree loks much more optimized :)
can't wait for patch

thanx a lot, GGG \m/
I hope to see 500% increased cast speed in the Templar tree. Not for spells...for catching fish.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info