Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

"
karaknic wrote:
Does anyone even play Marauder since 1.2.0 ? I have seen only a handful in the hundreds of public parties I've ran since Masters. Used to really like Marauders but they seriously need a revamp atm.

GGG please buff Marauder skill tree much more than Witch got buffed!!!
Buff RT RT NEED big BUFF, Armour, Life Leech and VP.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I've been working on a Tornado Shot Ranger and something tells me they are going to nerf it to the ground. If they do nerf it, I will probably either play Split Arrow, or get mad and quit the game.
"
karaknic wrote:
Does anyone even play Marauder since 1.2.0 ? I have seen only a handful in the hundreds of public parties I've ran since Masters. Used to really like Marauders but they seriously need a revamp atm.

GGG please buff Marauder skill tree much more than Witch got buffed!!!
Buff RT RT NEED big BUFF, Armour, Life Leech and VP.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I think the only issue with the marauder area currently is that it takes to many points to get to the good duelist and templar nodes. If they make this easier as a byproduct of the templar and duelist changes then the marauder builds will feel like they got a revamp. I'm optimistic for improvements to my IB marauder with these new changes. Bigger blood splosions ftw.
"
_JuicE_ wrote:
Does the bandit quest reset also with the skill tree, since it will effect w/e new build you plan on making?
This question wasn't answered? I was trying to use search and didn't found any reply.

Changes in skill tree way to big and I don't see any reason why we couldn't change our rewards (I would choose different rewards with new tree). :(
Last edited by Tevoks on Dec 9, 2014, 9:48:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info