Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

"
GodlyMe wrote:
I remember GGG saying something along the lines of "once the game goes to open beta there will be one character wipe and then that's it" ... whatever happened to that?

I've had to scrap numerous characters due to GGG wiping my passive trees, and to be honest it's getting old already.

Stop making such drastic changes to the tree, I can't take much more.

:(

so? how many charakter wipes were there?
charakterwipe =/=skilltree revamp
nice
Yes! Another chance to fuck up my characters! Neat! :-D
Hopefully, this time I'll get at least one, that can clear anything.

Good that there are duelist changes too - my duel Doon Cuebiyari duelist is pretty sad tbh. :-

Always wondered why off-hand Doon bonus is armor only... it is quite obvious that if you want to run it in off-hand, you most likely want to be a duelist, lol. So armor/evasion is an obvious choice... right? D-: Also, it could actually be useful if it was "more" and not "increased". Just Sayian.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Going to have to redo my Infinite Popcorn build...I hope I still get to keep most of my attack speed (and health) with these changes lol.
wow *_* waitin' new Templar!
Please release the passive tree changes sooner.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Could we have a "+1 arrows" passive skills... and more resists/health for hunters, still a bit glass canon when using exclusively evasion items.
Last edited by obi36 on Nov 21, 2014, 9:01:34 PM
Y'know what I'd like to see? When the game forcibly resets your passive tree, perhaps it could present you with some information on the old build you had. That way you can actually have something to work off of when you're going for a new one.

But yeah, it looks like I may have to radically redo my Templar... Unless that teaser is mirror-flipped and actually *IS* just a pretty typical-looking Shadow area.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Nov 22, 2014, 7:04:26 PM
Would like to see a full part of the tree (e.g. for the witch or shadow) like this is. Not just s section that is hard to work out where it is.
I am glad it is changing soon, as I wanted to try a new type of arc build. I do not like the 8,000 DPS I have, I WANT MORE!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info