Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

i liked the duelist revamp but can we revamp ranger, marauder and templar? they are in need
Does anyone even play Marauder since 1.2.0 ? I have seen only a handful in the hundreds of public parties I've ran since Masters. Used to really like Marauders but they seriously need a revamp atm.
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
I hate those passive tree resets for old chars again and again :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
emitai wrote:
i liked the duelist revamp but can we revamp ranger, marauder and templar? they are in need

Marauder and ranger don't need to be revamped.

The only problem with marauder is that marauder builds are not in favor anymore. He's no longer by far the best life class, and crit is the current meta. They need to either make marauder builds better, or make crit worse.

Ranger just got revamped, wtf. Ranger isn't in need of a revamp at all.
Last edited by Septile on Nov 19, 2014, 7:59:11 PM
"
karaknic wrote:
Does anyone even play Marauder since 1.2.0 ? I have seen only a handful in the hundreds of public parties I've ran since Masters. Used to really like Marauders but they seriously need a revamp atm.

Actually im still playing 2h marauder but its still RIPping and ripping and ripping and ...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

hype for teasers lol
"
Septile wrote:
"
emitai wrote:

Marauder and ranger don't need to be revamped.

The only problem with marauder is that marauder builds are not in favor anymore. He's no longer by far the best life class, and crit is the current meta. They need to either make marauder builds better, or make crit worse.

Ranger just got revamped, wtf. Ranger isn't in need of a revamp at all.

The issue is that Marauder got the last of the old tree revamps.

They've rethought how they want to format the trees, and I would expect a small touch up to a bunch of nodes and maybe some pathing decisions for marauder to accompany the changes.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Templar looks amazing, I hope it comes with a healthy measure of block and increased aoe!
Last edited by Meliorus on Nov 19, 2014, 8:01:14 PM
Really looking forward to the next iteration of the tree. I liked the ideas behind the witch/shadow rework this last time around a lot.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
templar with more elemental status aligment nodes!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 19, 2014, 8:05:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info