Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

duelist tree makes me nervous, its been my num 1 class since closed beta :x
S L O W E R
it was about time to see a revamp of the duelist's skill tree, i hope is as bigger as the other character's skill section
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
Interesting keystones would be really enjoyable!

I can't wait for 1.3.0 and have a chance to catch up again. I haven't played since FM was announced and it's killing me. Knock this one out the park GGG.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
"
Morsexier wrote:
They've rethought how they want to format the trees, and I would expect a small touch up to a bunch of nodes and maybe some pathing decisions for marauder to accompany the changes.

Unless that small touch-up made marauders the best life class by a notable margin, I don't see how the new passive tree philosophies would make marauder more favorable. Crit is simply better than what any non-crit build has to offer in both damage and survivability(via quick threat extermination). Outside of cases like mjolner and perma-stun builds.

And chances are, the duelist and templar revamps will solve any problems the marauder has already. Marauder has good paths to get to the templar and duelist trees.
The Templar change was expected(to fit the new design of the other classes) and much needed.

The Duelist change was also much needed and I'm glad they do it even though they changed it "recently"(It feels like :P).

As it is Duelist lacks so much just by the placement of nodes, let's look at the "standard model" for starting areas:

* it begins with two paths with 6 points leading up to its respective notable.
* These notables are connected with two paths á 3 nodes.
* They also offer "clusters" or "paths" consisting of 3 or 5 nodes.
* And they also offer a way out; 3-4 nodes of 10attribute and you're on the highway.

This last part isn't available as a Duelist(they smacked on the 3 armor and armor/evasion nodes, respectively) and neither of the ways out of the starting area is very appalling.

Well, it seems from the picture they are updating this to fit the standard model and I applaud it!
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
SKILL TREE HYPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!

edit: even though duelist was fine lol
changes? BRING EM ON!
Last edited by Death_invoquer on Nov 19, 2014, 9:04:58 PM
any news about armour changes or no ?
"
kushfodawin wrote:
wow! dullest and Templar tree changes!!!! HYPE!

Yep
Skill tree change for class that needed the most?

Also teasers!!!
I am awoo.
The question is: Where is Zealot's Oath gone? Closer to Witch or more far away?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info