Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

The teaser thing is just AWESOME =D

Super exited for the Templar changes, I'm REAAAAALLLYYYY hoping for Staves changes, specially for block o/
The 3 crits templar nods get closer to the witch zone and other crits nods, more crit witch-shadow inc.
It would be better to have the game ask you if you want to reset the tree.
Simple as that.

But yea, hype as with all the big patches and tree revamps.
I am not sure if this has been mentioned here or not, but is there a chance in the duelist redesign for there to be a buff for ranged/projectiles?

Either way, excited to see some shake up to the tree in 1.3.0
Ahhh i can barely feel the "Immune to stupid Devourers" passive node, i know its somewhere there.

Thank's a bunch Mr. Wilson i appreciate it A LOT!
- Best Signature Ever -
"
Splift wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:

So you're saying that the 25% of players that are constantly populating standard should leave?

I would say only 1% of people are afraid of skill tree changes. Aside from lowering the max resists you get on the tree (because it was flat out broken when you could get 100% res easily) every other skill tree change has been a straight up buff.

Oh, I am pretty sure it is way more than 1%. Only that most of the people that are not looking forward to skilltree changes are not posting in this forum.
And I do know that all the recent changes where buffs. But rebuilding chars is very timeconsuming, especially because we do not get the right tools from GGG themselves. Where is a way to save the old chars to compare to the possible new builds in the new tree. When the patch happens, the character is basically wiped, and if I don't use third party sites, I am pretty much ****.

I would love a way to save the chars as they are now to look at them later and compare. Would make things a hell of a lot easier.
"
Kalidor wrote:

WTF are you talking about? you will lose 1-3 hours of not playing the game for each of your 8 chars? you serious right now?

Also if the don't do meta-changing the tree, adding/changing skills, nerf/add uniques etc THEN whats the point in PoE? challenge leagues are useless then, so are the races, pvp etc..

Playing dumpster leagues with no changes at all.. wow -very good game-

In other words you want a game that doesn't move and progress...right...then this game is not for you. You can play something else instead or adapt to this motive which is clearly how this game is growing and getting more mature. (10 year plan, remember?)

I wasn't talking about uniques, neither about changing or adding skills. I like the challenge leagues, especially those who add something new to the game.

I am only talking about the skill tree changes. Because the tree itself might get more eefficient, but the skilltree is not what makes PoE that divers, the skillcombinations are, which are supplemented by the very open pathing. And yes, I was serious about loosing 1-3 hours of my time per char for every patch. I've seen 5 resets on my ranger now, I do know what I am talking about.
Last edited by t_golgari on Nov 20, 2014, 12:59:45 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
Templar (1st pic) and Duelist most likely. Going to be fun.

Probably true, but given the standardized pattern, I expect the rest of the starting points to change as well.
A Belligerent Expert System
"
karaknic wrote:
Does anyone even play Marauder since 1.2.0 ? I have seen only a handful in the hundreds of public parties I've ran since Masters. Used to really like Marauders but they seriously need a revamp atm.

Hope GGG will buff Marauder much more then Witches got buffed.
Buff RT, Armour, Life Leech and VP.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Duelist and Templar? :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info