PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Select "Online in League." I'm fairly certain it all only show people online in standard if you are searching standard.

I thought it was obvious I'm in standard, searching for standard results. Sorry if I was unclear.
Last edited by skudave on Sep 15, 2021, 8:30:45 PM
"
skudave wrote:
I thought it was obvious I'm in standard, searching for standard results. Sorry if I was unclear.

Yes, Aldonés understood that and their advice is appropriate.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
skudave wrote:

Yes, Aldonés understood that and their advice is appropriate.

I must be having a stroke, because I don't know why I need to select Expedition to rectify this issue. Could someone explain to my smooth brain why that is the solution to having league results all mixed in with my standard search results with offline selected as an option? To be ultra clear I am searching for an item in standard, with standard selected and with offline selected as well - and league results are in the mix (online and afk). It is possible I'm mentally challenged. Thanks.
"
skudave wrote:
I must be having a stroke, because I don't know why I need to select Expedition to rectify this issue.

Aldonés never asked you to do that - the word Expedition literally isn’t contained within their post.

Set the league filter you’re looking at to Standard. Then set the player status filter immediately to the right of that to Online in League. While Online Only shows results from anyone currently logged in - regardless of which league they are currently playing - Online in League only returns results from people playing characters in the league you wish to trade in.

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Sep 16, 2021, 10:13:04 PM
Oh wow. I came here from the link at the bottom of the poe.trade page. So I will just exit stage right like a buffoon. Thanks for the clarity.
Last edited by Fatlandthere on Jan 6, 2024, 4:53:34 PM
"
Hi, trade site have some problem:

1. poe.trade (and poe.trade live search) does not show my new items - which i added today .
2. poe.trade still shows my old items - which have already been sold.

Same here. It seems to have started doing this to me yesterday and today my sold items are still listed and I continue to get offers for them. New items I put up for trade are usually showing up on poe.trade after a random delay of an hour or more but sold items will not delist. Official trade is working fine. These are items from public stash tabs not from forum posts.
It looks like a malicious cosmic ray has hit the main server (i.e. I'm still not sure what exactly happened), and the stash tab API client's internal state was corrupted. This has now been resolved with several workarounds added to prevent this in the future and in several hours it should be back to normal.
poexyzis not responding so i cant get my trade URL. What should i do?
+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info